Bleacher Report explaining why T-Mac is the leader they need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    whats the point? its bleacher report. We already know how stupid there articles are
    Then why did you create it? My point is if you're going to make a thread then commentary (explaining the thread to posters), testing the link to make sure it works and having a decent title that's not misleading are all important.

At the end of the day Joey and myself practically created this thread neither of us probably cares about. I changed the title to something not misleading, I fixed the link so people could see the article and he posted the piece of the article which had meaning.

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    i didn't post this cause i thought it was true, i'm not as stupid as some of you guys think. I find this one of the stupidest articles i've ever read. What hole do those idiots live in? seriously. I just posted it for fun to see how some of you guys would react.
    I don't think you're stupid at all. I'm really glad you come in here and talk ball with us. I just wanted to try and express how a thread should be created because I find myself having to fix a lot of threads...

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
      A while ago I posted a "kill bleacher report" thread. Never got read because it got banished to the "site suggestions" thread location. Now do you believe we need to delete this crappy ass website from the rss feed and any other location on the republic?
      Ah but we do need a laugh now and again...

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
        A while ago I posted a "kill bleacher report" thread. Never got read because it got banished to the "site suggestions" thread location. Now do you believe we need to delete this crappy ass website from the rss feed and any other location on the republic?
        BR articles aren't a problem if people stop posting misleading titles.

If I were to start a thread based on an article from BR would make it clear in the title that this is just opinion, not fact. I would then offer up a quote, personal commentary about the quote and maybe again make it clear that this isn't factual information.

The only time this stuff negatively affects the RSS is when people post misleading titles.

Comment

Working...
        X