Raptors on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JBay_5 Jerryd Bayless
    I think toronto might be my favorite city that I've ever been to. And I swear I'm not just saying that....

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      You're from Burlington, why would you put a pic of T Dot there anyways? Maybe put a pic of that Skyway Bridge or whatever if that's Burlington!

What's wrong with reppin' your city or where you come from?
      i was born in T dot. And basically burlington, hamilton, oakville is all part of toronto. Its called the GTA(greater toronto area)

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
        JBay_5 Jerryd Bayless
        I think toronto might be my favorite city that I've ever been to. And I swear I'm not just saying that....
        good to hear

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
          @JBay_5 You afraid we might draft Kyrie Irving?
          29 Apr

@MoPete15 lol

lollololo
          get ready to lose your starting spot JB

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
            i was born in T dot. And basically burlington, hamilton, oakville is all part of toronto. Its called the GTA(greater toronto area)
            Burlington ain't Toronto. Once you pass Evans Avenue and the West Mall, you're no longer in Toronto. There's a real difference between the two.

Comment

$75,000 on bottle service

So I was looking through amir's twitter and I think I just had a heart attack. On getting back to LA, Amir and his buddies went to the Colony nightclub and spent about $75,000 on bottle service!!!! They were drinking something called Ace Rose Champagne, which goes for about $500 a bottle retail.

They tipped the waitress $100 just to keep the ice cold!

Here are some photos of Amir's receipts

http://twitpic.com/4sxqa8
              http://www.yfrog.com/hs243ujj
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                Burlington ain't Toronto. Once you pass Evans Avenue and the West Mall, you're no longer in Toronto. There's a real difference between the two.
                i'd say even that is being generous. TECHNICALLY, you're right... but the west mall is mississauga as far as im concerned.

as far west as the bloor line goes, as far north as the yonge line goes, and as far east as the RT goes.

anything outside of that is pretty much botswana in my eyes.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  i'd say even that is being generous. TECHNICALLY, you're right... but the west mall is mississauga as far as im concerned.

as far west as the bloor line goes, as far north as the yonge line goes, and as far east as the RT goes.

anything outside of that is pretty much botswana in my eyes.
                  Anything east of Yonge is Scarborough to me.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                    So I was looking through amir's twitter and I think I just had a heart attack. On getting back to LA, Amir and his buddies went to the Colony nightclub and spent about $75,000 on bottle service!!!! They were drinking something called Ace Rose Champagne, which goes for about $500 a bottle retail.

They tipped the waitress $100 just to keep the ice cold!

Here are some photos of Amir's receipts

http://twitpic.com/4sxqa8
                    http://www.yfrog.com/hs243ujj
                    ...and this is why NBA owners think they can win iif there's a work stoppage.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Anything east of Yonge is Scarborough to me.
                      anything east of pape is scarborough to me. pape is the point of the subway where you feel an overwhelming urge to guard your wallet... it's also the furthest east i'll go for food

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                        ...and this is why NBA owners think they can win iif there's a work stoppage.
                        I lived in France a couple of years. I can tell you seriously, that it is near impossible to tell the difference between a 20 euro and a 200 euro bottle of Champagne. What an utter waste of money. Why not wipe your ass with $100 bills. Extravagance like this is a little sickening.

Comment

too bad James Johnson doesnt twitter, but he does have this gangsta vid on youtube,
                          Last edited by e2thed; Wed May 4, 2011, 01:48 PM.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I lived in France a couple of years. I can tell you seriously, that it is near impossible to tell the difference between a 20 euro and a 200 euro bottle of Champagne. What an utter waste of money. Why not wipe your ass with $100 bills. Extravagance like this is a little sickening.
                            lol... i felt that way in japan with the sushi... i couldn't tell the difference between master sushi chef's cuts, and the random conveyer belt place in shibuya with 100 yen plates. salmon is salmon.. i dont care if you cut it with a plastic butter knife as long as its fresh

Comment

Honestly, I know this sounds kinda lame but I lost a bit of respect for Amir there. It's cool to spend money, do whatever you want with it, but do you gotta post your receipts?? Maaaann...
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I like the Afrika Bambaataa song they were playing. Planet Rock - Classic Old School.

Comment

Working...
                                X