Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we don't draft KI, JB has be are starting PG next season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorFan (proud?..) wrote: View Post
    JB on the point? Listen.. I get that he's talented, and there's a lot of hype surrounding the kid. Sure, let's even say that he deserves it and that he'd potentially do a really great job.
    But WHO in their RIGHT MIND really thinks that Justin Bieber is going to take time out of his busy schedule to play for a team in Toronto? ..Sometimes I wonder about these forums..
    Haha .. I see what you did there .. clever.

Comment

JB on the point? Listen.. I get that he's talented, and there's a lot of hype surrounding the kid. Sure, let's even say that he deserves it and that he'd potentially do a really great job.
      But WHO in their RIGHT MIND really thinks that Justin Bieber is going to take time out of his busy schedule to play for a team in Toronto? ..Sometimes I wonder about these forums..
      Was that suppose to be funny?

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
        I think it was supposed to be funny, yes.

I don't think he thought people were actually talking about Justin Bieber....

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
          *supposed* to be funny.. and no. I wouldn't dare make a joke while you're on guard sir.

Comment

*supposed* to be funny.. and no. I wouldn't dare make a joke while you're on guard sir.
            Big Brother is watching, RaptorFan. Big Brother is ALWAYS watching. Careful what you say. haha

Comment

bayless had 8 games where he went off already at the nba level, irving played 8 games all year playing other kids and we are suppost to pick a pg with our highest pick in years to fill a hole that is not that deep, im far more concerned about the sf and C. i dont see y we cant keep our pg's, i actually hate on jose, but as a backup he kills it, he can feed barbosa and amir in the second unit, and we let our young backcourt develop, bayless was once a high pick as well. i feel the pg situation is not as big as ppl make it out to be
              No Dissrespect...
              With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

No, but you see, because he can (and likes to) score he's just another Mike James.

Comment

Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
                  bayless had 8 games where he went off already at the nba level, irving played 8 games all year playing other kids and we are suppost to pick a pg with our highest pick in years to fill a hole that is not that deep, im far more concerned about the sf and C. i dont see y we cant keep our pg's, i actually hate on jose, but as a backup he kills it, he can feed barbosa and amir in the second unit, and we let our young backcourt develop, bayless was once a high pick as well. i feel the pg situation is not as big as ppl make it out to be
                  So we pass on Irving, an almost consensus #1 pick, because we have Bayless? I think some people don't realize how bad a team we are and that we can use the best player in the draft regardless of position played.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                  X