• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers swept by Mavs

100-68 8:21 left in 4th. Game is pretty much over. Loving it

Loved it!

Comment

the mavs... without caron butler.

It kind of makes you feel like if west was healthy the hornets could have tooken that series.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Best part was when Bynum and Odom got ejected. Bynum was like if we're losing then I'm fu**** someone up. Bynum's flagrants are always epic and hollywood, you see the way he stormed out before the crowd went all Detroit on him.

And BTW who saw how jacked up Mark Cuban's haircut was, he looked like the dad from the Brady bunch, or Foreman from That 70's Show.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Comment

Truly a great day in sports
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

No more championships for kobe

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                Best part was when Bynum and Odom got ejected. Bynum was like if we're losing then I'm fu**** someone up. Bynum's flagrants are always epic and hollywood, you see the way he stormed out before the crowd went all Detroit on him.

And BTW who saw how jacked up Mark Cuban's haircut was, he looked like the dad from the Brady bunch, or Foreman from That 70's Show.

I fail to see any resemblance in any of them...

Comment

Working...
                X