DeRozan DimeMag.com Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    What do you know...he thinks highly of Kemba Walker. What an idiot he must be...
    I don't think you're an idiot, but just felt I should point out that DeRozan's praise of Walker is hardly scientific (it's not like he rated him against all the other potential lottery picks), nor has DeRozan established a keen eye for who will and who won't be a star in the NBA. I have a feeling if he was asked about many of the other picks, he'd either have nice things to say about them or he'd say he wasn't familiar with them.

That said, I believe Kemba will have a long, fruitful NBA career, but he's someone that, had this draft not been so weak, I'd be more comfortable with in the 7-10 slots. I don't see him as someone who Raptors' fans won't grow dissatisfied with. Would much rather gamble a tiny bit more on someone who, if he pans out, will be everything we've wanted. This is just my opinion of course, but I think he's going to be either a solid starter on a bad or average team, but a 6th man at best on a contender.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=3km4avx
      Plus we get Denver's pick this year 22th overall.
      Good for Denver because they get 2 starting PF's in Bargs and Amir, Damien James is solid SF.
      Toronto get some cap relief, they get a starting PG, and a starting SF.
      New Jersey get solid back up center for Lopez.
      and give up Amir for another italian?I really like Felton but not so much to do such trade

Comment

footarez wrote: View Post
        and give up Amir for another italian?I really like Felton but not so much to do such trade
        Gallinari is more than just an italian, hes sheets on his competition.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

i know this is off topic. but is there anyone on this forum who plays NBA 2k11? i am thinking of opening a thread for that but i want to know who plays it.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
            i know this is off topic. but is there anyone on this forum who plays NBA 2k11? i am thinking of opening a thread for that but i want to know who plays it.
            I've been known to drop the delicious dime from time to time.

Comment

Working...
            X