No announcement yet.

BC Reps Raps at Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did one sacrastic post say to the other?

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Word on the street is that Silvestri doesn't think anyone in the Raptors organization but him should be allowed to go to the lottery because one way or another they've all been born into situations where at some point or another they gained a competitive edge on someone else and taken advantage of it to find success on some level. He doesn't appreciate that one darn bit.
    Where is the sarcasm in this post?

Comment

Yeah, you're right but it's bitter. Bitter alert people. False alarm on the sarcasm.

Comment

Yeah, you're right but it's bitter. Bitter alert people. False alarm on the sarcasm.
        Just to clarify - I am in 100% agreement with the original sarcastic post and I fully agree on the bitterness as it is very much warranted.

Comment

His contract doesn't run out until June 30th. He's not indicating anything we don't already know.

I voted 1st overall. What the hell.
          *knock on wood
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Just thinking..

It's all going according to plan.

Cleveland and Toronto lose their star players in free agency. Cleveland and Toronto end up with the #1 and #2 picks respectively. Who can guess where the story goes from here? The Stern lottery prevails!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Just to clarify - I am in 100% agreement with the original sarcastic post and I fully agree on the bitterness as it is very much warranted.
              Chalk it up to me feeling agreeable at that moment in time.

Comment

Working...
              X