HoopsWorld.com: Flynn to Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Can you imagine the match up nightmares Motiejunas and Bargnani would create?

This is where all can wonder if I am serious.
    I'm actually kind of curious to see how the two of them play together. Curious enough to want to see it happen.

But only on next year's NBA 2K12. =P

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Can you imagine the match up nightmares Motiejunas and Bargnani would create?

This is where all can wonder if I am serious.
      Lol. Only we would be the ones with the matchup problems.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        It depends on who the Raptors want to draft.

I wonder if they now wish they had drafted Curry or DeRozan at #6?
        Curry was drafted ahead of DeMar. The Raptors had the nineth overall pick. But it does make complete logical sence that we would have drafted Curry over DeMar ***if we had the choice***

Comment

northgrantballer wrote: View Post
          Curry was drafted ahead of DeMar. The Raptors had the nineth overall pick. But it does make complete logical sence that we would have drafted Curry over DeMar ***if we had the choice***
          He was talking about Minnesota drafting Flynn instead of Curry or DeRozan, both of whom they apparently considered.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

northgrantballer wrote: View Post
            The comment refers to who MINNESOTA should have drafted.

Comment

wow alot of discussion here about a guy who sucks. Seriously. Flynn has shown absolutely nothing in the NBA to date. Yeah yeah, "oh well he's still young", "plays in the triangle" nonesense. Good players still show they are good regardless. He hasn't. What he has shown is to be inefficient and inconsistent. Those are the 2 last things I want from a point guard (hell from anyone). I have a feeling the only time people have seen this guy play in the NBA is against the Raptors.... and the Raps can make anyone look like a stud (ex. Harangody)

The only way I would take Flynn off Minnesota's hands is if they included their pick OR if they took Bargnani from us.

Comment

GarbageTime wrote: View Post
                wow alot of discussion here about a guy who sucks. Seriously. Flynn has shown absolutely nothing in the NBA to date. Yeah yeah, "oh well he's still young", "plays in the triangle" nonesense. Good players still show they are good regardless. He hasn't. What he has shown is to be inefficient and inconsistent. Those are the 2 last things I want from a point guard (hell from anyone). I have a feeling the only time people have seen this guy play in the NBA is against the Raptors.... and the Raps can make anyone look like a stud (ex. Harangody)

The only way I would take Flynn off Minnesota's hands is if they included their pick OR if they took Bargnani from us.
                This thread quickly steered away from Flynn and in to everything else.

Comment

Working...
                X