Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 Dunks!

Well i was just searching stuff up on youtube and i came across this video:

Don't you guys think Demar should throw one of these down once and a while to excite the crowd? im sure he could do it.

I'd be happy enough if he started dunking on people. You can count on one hand the number of times he has dunked over a defender challenging the shot. I honestly think he's scared to be embarrassed if he gets blocked trying to dunk on someone. Doesn't help that he has short arms either.

Comment

jlongs wrote: View Post
      I'd be happy enough if he started dunking on people. You can count on one hand the number of times he has dunked over a defender challenging the shot. I honestly think he's scared to be embarrassed if he gets blocked trying to dunk on someone. Doesn't help that he has short arms either.
      He ain't scared he just wasn't as hyped this year. He'll start posterizing some guys, he had a few posters this year.

Comment

Brings tears to the eye.... when I watched that, I realzied that is when Vince was at his best. When he had that showoff in him, when he liked the game. At some point he no longer wanted to show off, or dunk, took the criticism that he was just a dunker too hard, and started proving he could hurt you with a 3. He could, he was that talented.

He was never the tough guy or the leader really, just a showman, a showoff. When in that mode, he was almost unstoppable. How many guys try that stuff in a game, eat rim, and never shake it off. VC just had this unreal ability to make the real sick ones stick, when it counted.

Comment

Working...
        X