David Kahn hints at lottery fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Kahn hints at lottery fix

This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines,” Kahn said. “Last year it was Abe Pollin’s widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: ‘We’re toast.’ This is not happening for us and I was right.

Expect a fine from Stern on the way, but I'm not going to lie, Kahn makes a good point lol.

Just a note for those who don't know- Abe Pollin (the Wizards owner who died in 2009) had his wife represent the Wizards at last year's draft (where they won John Wall first overall) despite the 5th best chance at the 1st pick.

Hey, maybe Colangelo should show up to next years draft in a wheelchair.

Honestly, why isn't the draft more open?

Comment

Next draft we should get Alabi in there with a fly on his face and ripped clothes and make it seem like an African hunger commercial.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        next draft we should get alabi in there with a fly on his face and ripped clothes and make it seem like an african hunger commercial.
        lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
          next draft we should get alabi in there with a fly on his face and ripped clothes and make it seem like an african hunger commercial.
          lmao

Comment

Or better yet BC should go in there wearing a yamaka and a rabbi beard to celebrate David Stern's heritage.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

You know the Suns CEO is gonna be there next year right?

Yeah I just went there.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
              X