New raptors republic record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New raptors republic record!

Member Nick has broken the locked thread record with a new time of 6 minutes and four posts! Congrats!

View the record breaking thread here!

edit: I hate how I can't edit the thread title... so I guess I'll just pretend I meant to spell republic that way!
    Last edited by ezz_bee; Fri May 20, 2011, 11:34 AM.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

lol... i noticed that too... quite the gestapo style lockdown

Comment

Haha I read your title as "New raptors repubic record!"

ezz_bee I bet if you try really hard, you can beat that record. Same goes for heinz57, actually, especially heinz.

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
        Haha I read your title as "New raptors repubic record!"

ezz_bee I bet if you try really hard, you can beat that record. Same goes for heinz57, actually, especially heinz.
        i'm flattered that you think so!

i actually try very hard to skirt the line of getting in trouble on the board without losing my highly offensive edge.. i haven't got a warning from the mods in months!

Comment

Working...
        X