Kanter rejects Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Or it's a 19 year old kid who's doing what his dumbass agent tells him to do. Or it's not true at all.

Why do people insist on jumping to conclusions based on pretty much no evidence?
    Tim, unless Kanter's main diet growing up was retard juice, he should know better than to decline/piss off anybody at this early stage of his career. Agent or no-agent.

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
      not making stuff up the dude was suppose to play in Kentucky did not show

Went instead to play a total of 9 unspectacular games against low level talent in Turkey

Katner's agent has been hiding him the dude is over rated... maybe waaay over rated. I would not touch him wit a lottery pick
      Not only are your conclusions completely bogus, you have them in the completely wrong order. He played in the professional league (unpaid, except for expenses) BEFORE he went to high school in the US. He then was banned by the NCAA and appealed, all the while practicing with the team and attending classes at Kentucky. After the appeal was rejected, he became a student assistant coach for the team.

Do you really have this little regard for the truth? Really?
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        Tim, unless Kanter's main diet growing up was retard juice, he should know better than to decline/piss off anybody at this early stage of his career. Agent or no-agent.
        We don't even know the whole story!! I'm not saying Kanter doesn't not want to play in Toronto. Maybe he doesn't. My point is that none of us know a goddamn thing, yet everything has already come to a conclusion on the matter.

This reminds me exactly of when that completely unsubstantiated rumour came out that Bosh stiffed the Boys and Girls Club of thousands of dollars he promised them and everyone took that at face value and blasted him. Then, of course, it turned out that wasn't true.

How hard is it just to remain neutral until you have all the facts? Are people really that infected with Glen Beckitis that they HAVE to believe everything bad they hear?
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
          Are people really that infected with Glen Beckitis that they HAVE to believe everything bad they hear?

Screw Glen Beck, how about Skip Bayless.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Here it is from the horses mouth himself, saying that the team that drafts him is secondary to being in the league.

[0:51] "It doesn't matter what team... I am just going to try to do my best... show myself to everybody" - Enes Kanter

Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sat May 21, 2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Obviously he's not going to say "I'm not going to play for ...".

Comment

You know what messed up about Enes Kanter, he has the same wingspan as Marshon Brooks, and Marshon is 5 inches shorter than him.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  In that clip, he wasn't even asked about a specific team, he took it upon himself to throw that part in there.
                  Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sat May 21, 2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    So you'd rather go on second hand opinion and unsubstantiated rumour? Is that a better source?
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                      You know what messed up about Enes Kanter, he has the same wingspan as Marshon Brooks, and Marshon is 5 inches shorter than him.
                      No, what's messed up is that Brooks has the same wingspan as Joakim Noah, who also has the same wingspan as Kanter. Brooks has a freakish wingspan for his size. Kanter has a decent wingspan for his. And it's more than adequate for the center position.
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Kanter is a dumb ass 18 year old euro who thinks hes top shit, when he hasn't proven anything, fuck this dude hes a cunt. and fuck ESPN.
                        Way to PMS.

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                          not making stuff up the dude was suppose to play in Kentucky did not show

Went instead to play a total of 9 unspectacular games against low level talent in Turkey

Katner's agent has been hiding him the dude is over rated... maybe waaay over rated. I would not touch him wit a lottery pick
                          LOL. You have it backwards. He played those games with the Turkish team BEFORE joining Kentucky and getting ruled ineligible. But nice try creating a story that supports your silly argument.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                            Except the early report also said Kanter rejected Utah, which we are now finding out is not true. Perhaps it'd be wiser to see if Kanter really does refuse Toronto an interview, rather than jumping to conclusions on Day 2/3. For all we know, he had the runs or unusually bad breath, and we're getting in a hissy fit over it.

Comment

So? All that means is Brooks has a beast of a wingspan. Kanter's wingspan is about average for a center.

One of the biggest enigmas in the 2011 draft class due to the ruling levied against his eligibility at Kentucky by the NCAA, Enes Kanter was measured at the 2010 Nike Hoop Summit and again in Chicago. Jeremy Tyler bypassed college basketball altogether and was measured at least year's adidas EuroCamp before the 2011 combine. Though neither player's height and weight have changed radically, both players have seemingly grown and now stand well above the average height and wingspan for NBA centers.

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...#ixzz1N1LTLJTk
                              http://www.draftexpress.com

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                "He didn't show"?! hahah Do you even know what really happened? You must not.
                                But either way, Yes, you are making stuff up. Or you, like I said, are completely ignorant to actual situation. Which is fine. But maybe find out why he didn't play for Kentucky, but was instead a Student-Coach for the Wildcats all year. Do some reasearch. More than Wikipedia.
                                well these boards are full of spinsters who have vested interest in a given players.
                                You seems to be in denial of facts back by my links and a google search more.

unlike other lottery pics he has not proven himself at a high level of plays since NIKE SUMMIT - dude is hiding until he is of age. No one can find Youtube of him since -
                                - pro stats NADA
                                - college stats -
                                - virtually nothing ....hiding

.... DUDE will be one of this lotteries busts bank on it
                                "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
                                X