Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Jennings Available

According to ESPN Insider:

"Brandon Jennings did reasonably well during his rookie year when he played in all the games. This season he was limited to 63 games and didn't improve as much as was expected. Now word is coming from Cleveland that Jennings could be available.

Mary Schmitt Boyer of The Plain Dealer writes: "The Milwaukee Bucks reportedly would be open to listening to offers for guard Brandon Jennings."

Bucks general manager John Hammond would probably only ship out Jennings if he could include the big contracts of John Salmons or Drew Gooden or Corey Maggette. Hammond would have to get a point guard back in a deal or add one via the draft or free agency."

He is one of DD's best friends from California

http://youtu.be/2ROgMigrH54

Jose and this 5th pick for Jennings and Salmons, and with that pick they can draft Leonard, and with their 10th pick draft Marshon Brooks.
    Last edited by e2thed; Sat May 21, 2011, 08:04 PM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Who the heck is Mary Schmitt Boyer and how did a Cleveland journalist get the tip on this Bucks rumor? In other words, why would anyone with anything credible from inside the Bucks organization pick her to tell?

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        Jose and this 5th pick for Jennings and Salmons, and with that pick they can draft Leonard, and with their 10th pick draft Marshon Brooks.
        jose for jennings and keep the 5th pick to draft kawhi leonard.

Comment

He's good friends with DeRozan, gotta at least consider it. Not an ideal true point guard, but definitely one with potential to be very good. Need to think this over before I make up my mind. I've always been in favor of establishing a "Big Two" or "Big Three", and this seems like a step in the right direction. The rookie-scale salary is attractive as well, but I'm thinking that if they want to deal with the Raptors, nothing less than the top five pick will do.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
            lol, dude, you've gotta consider the other teams' point of view before throwing out a crazy offer as such.

You've gotta ask yourself if you were the Milwaukee GM, .oO(Would I really make this trade?)
            The answer 10 times outta 10 is "No... No I wouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And I stress the exclamation points...

Comment

It doesn't seem like all that long ago that everyone was moaning that the Raptors drafted DeRozan instead of Jennings. I wasn't a fan of Jennings during the draft and I'm not a big one now. He's a PG who shoots a VERY low percentage, yet shoots a lot and doesn't make good decisions, which is a little important for a PG, don't you think?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                It doesn't seem like all that long ago that everyone was moaning that the Raptors drafted DeRozan instead of Jennings. I wasn't a fan of Jennings during the draft and I'm not a big one now. He's a PG who shoots a VERY low percentage, yet shoots a lot and doesn't make good decisions, which is a little important for a PG, don't you think?
                Add me to this thought process.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                  dude, did you read the article, it says in order to get Jennings the opposing team must take on a big contract of theres , meaning someone like Gooden, salmons etc.

Comment

No thanks on Jennings. He's a competitor for sure, but he straight up loses games for his teams shooting WAY too much. I'd rather stick with Bayless than trade what's left of the team's good players AND adding a bad contract.

Comment

If we can get Brandon Jennings and pair him up with Derozan in the back court that would be amazing! I wouldn't mind getting Maggette from them either. I'm not a fan of Salmons after he ditched toronto and signed with the Kings instead. Maggette can still score 20 points a game, he attacks the rim, and consistently gets to the free throw line.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
                        No thanks on Jennings. He's a competitor for sure, but he straight up loses games for his teams shooting WAY too much. I'd rather stick with Bayless than trade what's left of the team's good players AND adding a bad contract.
                        Ha, just trade Jose and the TPE, Jose is killing the Raptors with his turnovers and bad defense at the PG position, I'd take Jennings over Bayless any day of the week. Salmons contract isn't that bad, and the bucks need a pass first PG anyways. Thats why that team has the worst offense in the league last season, Jennings chucking up shots like Westbrick.
                        To me it seems like Jennings did that on purpose to become expandable, like come on who wants to play basketball in Milwaukee.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                          Jose is killing the Raptors with his turnovers
                          Did you really just say this?
                          Are you aware of the man's assist to turnover ratio??

Comment

Kennay wrote: View Post
                            Did you really just say this?
                            Are you aware of the man's assist to turnover ratio??
                            ok let me rephrase that, turnovers in clutch situations , thats what I meant.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                              He's good friends with DeRozan, gotta at least consider it. Not an ideal true point guard, but definitely one with potential to be very good. Need to think this over before I make up my mind. I've always been in favor of establishing a "Big Two" or "Big Three", and this seems like a step in the right direction. The rookie-scale salary is attractive as well, but I'm thinking that if they want to deal with the Raptors, nothing less than the top five pick will do.
                              we had a pretty decent season. the last time we had some good friends on the team (j.j. and c.b. a.b. and m.b.)

then again we didn't make the playoffs and there was a tumultuous locker room
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X