Raptors Fan Vs Cavs Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Fan Vs Cavs Fan

Warning this video may contain offensive language.. NSFW.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

lmfao @ poor man's mike conley
    Last edited by e2thed; Sun May 22, 2011, 10:44 AM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

HAHA This is actually too much. I can't believe that I think this video had some valid points. On the other hand the guy who made these videos went too far with all the offensive language. I'm not going to lie I had a few chuckles..
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

i think i'd beat the s*** out of the cavs fan.

Comment

I had a couple of chuckles, but the hell is with all the white/black shit. I never thought that Bargnani would be a catalyst to make ethnicity an issue in Toronto. Man, that is sad. And I mean in Toronto of all places, the most multicultural city on earth.

My response to this crap is best articulated by my man Kardinal Offishall:

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

lol this is jokes this guy rips andrea bargnani hardcore.
            ya dun noe

Comment

I found it mildly entertaining, I like humour with the best of them but a lot of the content bordered on good taste. I certainly would not want this video to reflect on Raptor fans.

In terms of taking it in context, and seeing it as work of young fan still searching for his identity, I'll chalk it up to a Homer Simpson moment. Hope who ever made the video watches RaptorDan's video response.

Comment

Working...
              X