knickz thinks demar is eventually going to the lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knickz thinks demar is eventually going to the lakers

kobe's overrated career is winding down and for some strange reason I think demar is going to replace kobe as the star in la
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

lmfao this thread is gonna get trolled on so hard man
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

The title was beyond misleading, therefore changed.

Comment

mods are troll blocking now, step yo game up

Comment

Or not.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

alrite you guys will see what i'm talking about...i just have this strong feeling demar will burn us

Comment

Tell us more
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

don't be suprised if ed davis bolts after his rookie contract either

Comment

Why would the Lakers, the top organization in pro sports, a team that under its current owner wins the championship on average every three years, sign a player who presided over a 60-loss season to replace Bryant, one of the ten greatest players in league history?

Comment

I was going to type out a real response to this thread, but I just can't be bothered with some of the stupidity anymore.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Ok your name is knickz, your trolling on a Raptors forum and you are supporting the Lakers. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Comment

Hey guys its not that much stupid. Every good player in the history of the Raptors left for another team. DeMar is from LA and the Lakers will need a new shooting guard in a couple of years. I don't see a reason it would not happen... But I hope it's not.

Comment

I see a lot all-stars that are not playing in the cities of their birth, maybe its not as easy or intuitive.

Also keep in mind, that small market teams are not all that pleased about being development organizations and want more control over their stars. I don't know what the new CBA will bring, but its very possible that it makes it even harder on players that want to bolt. Maybe the trade off will be money for control.
                          Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Mon May 23, 2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

DeMar loves toronto he ain't leavin anytime soon. I just want to see he lakers become a c**p team so we can all make fun of them.

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                              kobe's overrated career is winding down and for some strange reason I think demar is going to replace kobe as the star in la
                              props yo lol, i tell my friends this all the time too. demar def a future lakers star

Comment

Working...
                              X