Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• http://twitter.com/#!/chadfordinsider

Valanciunas update: Sources say buyout agreement close, however, buyout won't allow Valanciunas to play in NBA next season.
      If Valanciunas can't play in NBA next year, he'll drop. Cavs won't take him at 4. Still I doubt he slips past the Rockets at 14.

Comment

• Hypothetically, if there was no next season, whoever picks him up late lotto or mid first round will get quite the steal.

This would also be a good time to pick up a late lotto or mid first round pick to get him if he was there and if a pick could be had.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Hypothetically, if there was no next season, whoever picks him up late lotto or mid first round will get quite the steal.

This would also be a good time to pick up a late lotto or mid first round pick to get him if he was there and if a pick could be had.
          I've thought of this, as well. COnsidering the chance there won't be a next season, I don't see what the drawback is to drafting Valanciunas. Of course, that could be why he's still slated to go high.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• I still like him at 5

Comment

• For anyone wondering how to say his name it's "YO-ness voll-en-CHOO-nuss".

Click here to listen to it

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                bro I seen one of his where he had alabi going in the 20's
                Alabi was considered a late lottery pick until teams found out that he had Hep-B which explained why so many teams passed on him. That wasnt Chad's Ford fault, he had no idea that would happen.

What was even more surprising was how far Hassan Whiteside fell, I htink at one point they had him going to us at 13!

Comment

• DaveKim wrote: View Post
                  What was even more surprising was how far Hassan Whiteside fell, I htink at one point they had him going to us at 13!
                  Showing up to workouts like you don't care will have that effect.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• DaveKim wrote: View Post
                    Alabi was considered a late lottery pick until teams found out that he had Hep-B which explained why so many teams passed on him. That wasnt Chad's Ford fault, he had no idea that would happen.

I like Whiteside, if there's ever a trade with the Kings for Thompson or something, I wouldn't mind Whiteside being thrown in there. His defense is heaps better than Bargnani, and he has huge arms.

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                      I like Whiteside, if there's ever a trade with the Kings for Thompson or something, I wouldn't mind Whiteside being thrown in there. His defense is heaps better than Bargnani, and he has huge arms.
                      Whiteside's a tease. He's got the tools to be a very good NBA player, but he's got Benoit Benjamin syndrome.
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• phili pepa in toronto:
                        im still not sold on raptors selecting jonas. How would yu rate tha pick and what do tha raptors really expect from him?

Joel Brigham:
                        They should expect him to be the perennial All-Star that they build around for the next ten years. He's going to be fantastic. Best pick the Raptors could've made there, and I don't think fans are going to be disappointed at all. Give it just a little bit of time, but within three years you're going to see serious returns on that particular investment. He'll be the best player from this 2011 draft.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/chat.asp?c...#ixzz1U9gzZXaB

Big praise for Jonas. Granted it is one person's opinion and earlier in the chat he said DD would average 12-15ppg for the majority of his career.

Comment

Working...
                        X