Announcers and Flopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcers and Flopping

I think it's retarded that the announcers are promoting flopping. Steve Kerr tonight, and Mark Jackson the other night. If Kevin Durant or Derrick Rose wants to win a title without flopping, good for them. Don't tell me they need to learn to sell the call.

That flagrant Boozer got was total bullshit, Chris Bosh is a flimsy bitch. In regular season Boozer should have connected that phantom elbow and broke Bostrich's nose, and Bulls would been up 3-1 right now.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      That flagrant Boozer got was total bullshit, Chris Bosh is a flimsy bitch. In regular season Boozer should have connected that phantom elbow and broke Bostrich's nose, and Bulls would been up 3-1 right now.
      lol. Tell me about it. The NBA is becoming more and more comical with players trying to sell calls to go their way. No one is worse than Ginobili and maybe Verajao a close second. But it seems to be becoming more and more popular. Flopping is a disgrace. It makes soccer unwatchable. Way to lower your standards Bostrich.

BTW, did anyone else want to punch LeBron in the face after his offensive foul with 6 seconds left in regulation? He pushes the defender to the ground, gets called on it (unlike DWade on the previous possession) and then walks away in disgust with a stupid punk ass "who me?" face. What a spoiled rotten little bitch.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

i want to punch lebron in the face because i'm frightened by people with the facial features of the elephant man.

Comment

nah the flagrant was technically right. he definitely shoved him down with his forearm. that said, bosh DID put on a ridiculous flop. both players are idiots.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

You know how many times I've seen Wade use his shin to push off defenders while fading away in these playoffs , its fuckin ridiculous. Its like Miami gets away with murder, and the opposing teams lose by referee rape.

Comment

F'n LeBron James Faking getting hit in the Face

LeBron James took faking to a whole new level tonight. What a disgrace. He should get a 1 game suspension for this. At the very least, Rose should be allowed to actually give Lebron a free shot to the head.

To make matters worse, he looks into the camera, and gives a nice big fat wink. What do the announcers do? They chuckle. Ha f'n ha. Way to be a great role model, LeBron you a$$hole, and way to condone his actions announcers.

Here the video:

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                Damn that was hilarious, hes taking a page out of the "How To Flop Like A Bostrich : The Soft edition" book.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                  Damn that was hilarious, hes taking a page out of the "How To Flop Like A Bostrich : The Soft edition" book.
                  lol

Comment

Working...
                  X