Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A banana plant could drop 20 points on Toronto's defense!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A banana plant could drop 20 points on Toronto's defense!

I was reading a post on ESPN about the game 5 against the Heat & the Bulls and this is what one Kevin Arnovitz and Tom Habertstroh had to say about the Toronto Raptors in reference to Mike Miller and Toronto's Defense, wow!

"Which Mike Miller will we see?
    Not a bad time for Miller to have his best game of the season.

Sure, he scored 32 points against Toronto in January, but a banana plant could drop 20 on that defense. Miller posted a mind-boggling plus-36 in Game 4, scored 12 points and pulled down nine rebounds. No, he wasn’t solely responsible for that gaudy plus-minus, but he plays the kind of gritty game that doesn’t get rewarded in the box score. " Full link below.

If this is not a slap in the face to the Raps and an eye opener for Triano, I don't know what is. What do you guys think about this? Never heard of our defense or any for that matter used in that term before.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoopmiam...hings-to-watch

but its true?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

A+ for the title it made me laugh. Jay hopefully will be gone soon and god willing bargnani too

Comment

The Raptors' defense was horrible this season. Bad joke but he's on the right track.

Comment

I'm pretty sure bananas grow on trees
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            I'm pretty sure bananas grow on trees
            hahahaha

Solid Insight.

Comment

I remember hearing that bananas will become extinct in the next ten years, but then I heard that was false. That's good because my kids love bananas and they're good for you. I like bananas, too.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

+1 on the banana love
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Yeah I really don't enjoy bananas at all
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Best invention: Banana gaurd, no more bruised bananas

Comment

bballnut27 wrote: View Post
                      Best invention: Banana gaurd, no more bruised bananas
                      I remember the first time I saw one of those, I thought it was the coolest thing. We have two of them now. That's always been the bad thing about bananas. I hated taking them anywhere because they'd always end up brown and bruised. Which I hated.

Interestingly, I don't like bananas IN things. I don't like banana bread or banana muffins.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                        I remember the first time I saw one of those, I thought it was the coolest thing. We have two of them now. That's always been the bad thing about bananas. I hated taking them anywhere because they'd always end up brown and bruised. Which I hated.

Interestingly, I don't like bananas IN things. I don't like banana bread or banana muffins.
                        I'm biting my tongue.
                        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                          I'm biting my tongue.
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            is that a picture of you?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X