Crazy Free Agent Thoughts: JR Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e2thed wrote: View Post
    Sry he should go to the Lakers , where all the crazies are at, eg. Bynum, Artest, Barnes.
    lol. That would be fun to watch. They'll need to get Sprewell as an assistant coach.

And what do you call Barbosa?
    My wife calls him cute.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

WIth Triano out, the signing of JR just became one step closer.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Ha dude, why would he come to Toronto, hes a beast and all but he doesn't wanna lose anymore in the point of his career now. Hes definitely going to the Bulls or the Lakers, thats a fact.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Ha dude, why would he come to Toronto, hes a beast and all but he doesn't wanna lose anymore in the point of his career now. Hes definitely going to the Bulls or the Lakers, thats a fact.
          That's right he don't want to go to Canada, we got the metric system over here and funny money, he might get confused.

Although he and Demar are tight.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Although he and Demar are tight.
            Where did you hear or read that?

Comment

Any source or just your opinion?

Given neither of those teams would have anything other than the MLE to offer (assuming there is a MLE which I doubt there will be) I would not be so certain.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Why?
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I could see the twolves give him a pretty big offer
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Why?
                    I was being a little tongue in cheek.

However, in the original post I said while I doubt it would ever happen, I would seriously consider the movewith tough, respected, veteran players in the locker room (Reggie, Posey, and JJ as an enforcer) and a veteran head coach who is widely respected.

Given what happened with Turkoglu, JR would chew JT up and spit him out.

But, again, I do not think this ever happens but if I were in charge I'd consider it. If JR joins a team with his head on straight and he works to his full potential - wow. Of course, if he continues being JR then buyer's remorse will surely follow that team.

Comment

Working...
                    X