Twitter Battle: Jennings vs. Farmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Battle: Jennings vs. Farmar

My god ... is anyone else sick of Jennings yet?

Brandon Jennings and Jordan Farmar have exchanged some heated 'Tweets' on their respective Twitter accounts.

The Lakers beat the Bucks 95-77 on Sunday night and Jennings posted on Twitter to one of his contacts "hit my phone I'll tell you the real on that Farmar thing."

It is not sure what Jennings was referring to, but Farmar quickly replied, "What you gonna say Buck (Jennings' nickname)? Heard there is some ish talking on here..."

From there, the conversation started to escalate.

Jennings (YUNGBUCK3) tweeted: "nah i was just telling the homie how thirsty you are. That's all. But I'm not going to make this a big thing."

Farmar (JFarmar1) tweeted: "Am not here to start nothing. You were talking smack on here wanted to clear some air. Look at the bling, done proved myself"

Farmar: "You started with the smack talking, and I ended it with the 2 threes. We even? Cool."

Jennings: "but I'm not going to beef with you. See you should be worried about your spot. Shannon Brown??? That's all imma say."

Shannon Brown scored 19 points against Milwaukee on 8 of 12 shooting.

Farmar later Tweeted to his fans, "People need to realize that I am not here to beef with Buck or extend it. Here to simply communicate with the Laker fans. Repeat!

He then tweeted, "On a side note, Tyreke Evans really doing his thing. My pick for Rookie of the Year, no doubt. No one comes close."

Jennings was fined $7,500 earlier in the season by the NBA for using his Twitter account in the team's locker room following a game.

Lol...ridiculous man. Still, I like Farmar's "You started with the smack talking, and I ended it with the 2 threes. We even? Cool."

Comment

I dropped Evans for Jennings on my fantasy team at the beginning of the season after 1 game each. It paid off at the start of the season but I'd love to have Evans back! It would've been nice to see him slip to 9 last June, the Raps would be SET!!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I dropped Evans for Jennings on my fantasy team at the beginning of the season after 1 game each. It paid off at the start of the season but I'd love to have Evans back! It would've been nice to see him slip to 9 last June, the Raps would be SET!!
        Jennings refused to workout for the Raps.

Comment

No, I'm talking about Evans. He was the first player that came to mind after I learned the Raps got the 9th overall selection. A few of those draft boards had him slipping to 9th as well. Just too bad it didn't happen. I like DeRozan, though I wanna see him get more minutes!!

Comment

^ My bad I thought you were talking about Jennings Mack.

Comment

Working...
            X