Milwaukee/New Jersey/Toronto/Minnesota Trade proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee/New Jersey/Toronto/Minnesota Trade proposal

I was bored so i decided to see if i can come up with some trade ideas. Let me know what you think..

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=3v45l59

Im sure that people here have been getting the feeling some major changes might be taking place over at the Raptors club this off season. I'd love to see something like this happen.

Have a nice day!
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

0% Chance of happening. Why would NJ or Milwaukee do this? Think about what they're giving up and what they're recieving... Minny is giving up jennings and dooling for ridnour?!? Nets give up lopez and outlaw for Bargnani?!?!

Comment

I can tell you're kidding around, Ambi.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
        I can tell you're kidding around, Ambi.
        Im just trying to think of crazy trade ideas. I think this trade would work out. Calderon would give some much needed mentoring for rubio. Mikhail Prokhorov might be looking to make this trade if he is intrigued by Bargnani. Milwaukee would make this trade only because their franchise cornerstone is Bogut and with Jennings leading the offence they're might be less plays he gets called for him. With Ridnour they get a high I.Q. player with a pass first mentality. From the Raptors perspective this trade offers significant improvements in a few areas. We receive Brandon Jennings who can light it up. Also, we now have Brook lopez, a 4th year C who is now emerging as a force, playing as a traditional 5. Not to mention travis outlaw for spare bodies. This squad be a much improved team from last season.

PG-Brandon Jennings/ Jerryd Bayless
        SG-Demar Derozan/ Kawhi Leonard*
        SF-Kawhi Leonard*/ James Johnson
        PF-Amir Johnson/ Ed Davis
        C-Brook Lopez/ Ed Davis
        (*If drafted)
        COME ON BC LETS MAKE SOME NOISE FOR YOUR 2011-2012 TORONTO RAPTORS
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

The only two teams that would agree to that are Toronto and Minnesota. =P

Besides which, Raptors fans are going to eat Lopez up alive. He was somehow an even worse defensive rebounder than Bargnani last season.

Comment

Brook Lopez is a couple years younger if i'm not mistaken. So I would not be surprised if he can average 8+ rebounds a game in a year or two from now. With Bargs I can sorta see him fitting in with New Jersey. Deron Williams should be able to maximize what they can get from Andrea by putting him in the right places for easy points. Thats what good point guards do.

Comment

Working...
            X