Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should The Raps take a chance on Iverson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If BC signs iverson, he might as well sign olowakandi to be our starting center!!!

Comment

Liston wrote: View Post
      No. If you're goal is to win a championship, you need a 5 year plan. Not a one year plan.
      You only *consider* if you're VERY close to winning it. Even then I wouldn't.
      Thank you very much for putting it that way.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        I swear, this topic comes up a lot more often than it should.

Iverson isn't one of these guys who's a true team player. He wouldn't come in here looking to be a mentor. He's always gonna want to start and gonna want to dominate the rock. Pass.
        Point taken but do you not think he learned his lesson after no one took him last year? I know that most people would take that as a sign to change their ways!

Comment

Should I start another thread....I hear Stephon Marbury looking for another shot at the nba? Stephon and AI in the backcourt together and Bayless off the bench getting mentored the entire game. Good coaching challenge for Dwayne Casey. I could write a standup routine here.
          Last edited by Bendit; Tue Jun 7, 2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Only if NBATV Canada is looking to break into the reality show market.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              We are already drafting the next iverson
              So you think that Walker is going to be a mediocre defending, ball dominating, undersized SG who will really only have one year where he's more of a positive impact than negative one? So you already criticizing the pick of Walker even before it's made?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

no way man iverson still thinks hes one of the best players in the league
                ya dun noe

Comment

How is this 2 pages
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    How is this 2 pages
                    Well, technically it's just 1 and a third.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

hahaha Iverson? Mentoring? What does that even mean? hey whatever, I would sacrifice another year of rebuild just to see the epic implosion.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                        Point taken but do you not think he learned his lesson after no one took him last year? I know that most people would take that as a sign to change their ways!
                        When has Iverson been "most people"?

Comment

While we are at it, for a laugh lets bring back Spree to choke the shit out of PJ.

Comment

This is all you need to know about Iverson's ability to mentor:

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now."
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

[QUOTE=MangoKid;87053
                              Pass.[/QUOTE]

What AI doesn't do.

Comment

bad ideas
                                -opening beer bottles with your teeth
                                -leaving raw shrimp in the sun
                                -signing Iverson

Comment