Igoudala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igoudala

There's been a lot of talk about the 76ers trying to move Igoudala. Just for fun do you think the raps could pull something like this off?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3bo6fwf

Few things:
    1.) Last I heard they were planning on keeping him
    2.) They already have three pgs, 2 of which are still very young and improving
    3.) There only other Sg (basing positions on espn trade machine) is Evan Turner
    4.) They have Elton Brand who is paid 16 million
    5.) They have 3 centers
    6.) They would most likely try to dump Nocioni in any kind of deal
    7.) They could get a better deal for Igoudala from another team than we can offer
    8.) He gets paid 12 million this year, with four years on his contract
    9.) We have Derozan at the 2 already

Comment

Sorry, did not realize there that many things
      I am not trying to be mean at all, the trade just does not make sense to me

Ps. Welcome to RR!

Comment

Haha no worries, I wasn't taking this trade too seriously. I was just thinking we could use Iggy at the 3 since its one of our weak spots. Calderon was just thrown in there to make the trade work although i agree they don't need more than Holliday and Williams.

Comment

I think Iggy would fit in really well, He is a decent scorer and a fairly strong defender, but i dont think we can afford to pay him 13 million a year for 4 years.

Comment

Just don't think the raptors should take on any contracts that are more expensive than bargnani's before the CBA has been decided.
            but if iggy and demar are gonna start alongside each other, we better have a pg that can really nail the 3.

Comment

I agree although I don't think Weems and JJ were any better shooters than Iggy is.

Comment

Working...
              X