No announcement yet.

Crazy talk about Bosh returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Toronto should trade Bargnani, just not for Bosh! I think Calderon could stick around if he would be willing to become Toronto's Mr. Jet Terry: a veteran guard off the bench who can keep the 2nd unit under control.

Toronto should draft a PG and trade Bargnani and Bayless for a true Center with an emphasis on D.
    Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Trade Bargnani and Calderon for Bosh, then trade Bosh to Minnesota for their 2018 second round pick.

Comment

How about a three-team deal, with Bargnani and Calderon facilitating Bosh's trade out of Miami? I'd go for that. That would be hilarious, actually. Shoring up defensive liabilities, getting rid of two sub-par (not overly bad) contracts AND getting Bosh out of Miami to play in some NBA backwoods would be too sweet.

Comment

DonCarlos wrote: View Post
          How about a three-team deal, with Bargnani and Calderon facilitating Bosh's trade out of Miami? I'd go for that. That would be hilarious, actually. Shoring up defensive liabilities, getting rid of two sub-par (not overly bad) contracts AND getting Bosh out of Miami to play in some NBA backwoods would be too sweet.
          Especially if it were Cleveland since Bosh wouldn't 'entertain' going there.

Comment

Headline on the toronto sun:

THE RETURN OF BOSTRICH!
            Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Mon Jun 13, 2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I have no problem with bosh, but I feel like PF is our strongest position with Amir and Davis, I don't think either can or should have to move to Center to accommodate bosh. However, i would have no problem w/ a subsequent trade of bosh to elsewhere for young talent/picks,

Maybe, Bosh to Denver for Felton, Anderson, and a first round pick?
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Did anyone notice how different Bosh handled himself in the playoffs/finals compared to Wade/James. While the latter two were acting like childish goofs, Bosh resembled the mature, intelligent, kid/man he was prior to the 08 Olympic Games. From the time he came back from the 08 Games, he changed. He was a lot more arrogant and full of himself. I gotta believe that Wade/James had a very negative influence on him. This year in Miami may have humbled him. You could almost see as the season went on, that he was distancing himself from Wade and James. Those two don't even seem to respect him as a player. Often times, he was wide open and neither James nor Wade feed him the ball.

Comment

Working...
                X