No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acy is Reggie Evans with slightly better O (it's not nonexistant). IDK why we picked him over quincy miller though...

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i guess jj really pissed off casey this year. thats 2 small forwards selected by us tonight.
      What? Neither are SF's

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        I trust you Colangelo, but you are testing me!
        I have been a strong supporter of BC, but this draft is testing me as well. I hope he has something big up his sleeve. Quincy Acy seems like a clone/backup for either Zach Randolph or Elton Brand, for conspiracy theorists out there... hardworking, rebounding and defensively speaking anyway

Comment

• I LOVE the Acy pick. I fell in love with that guys game last year after watching Baylor games, mainly to see PJ3 and QM.
          Acy ended up being my favourite after seeing how he carried that team with his heart.

Acy will end up being Caseys favourite PF out of Amir and Ed. Watch. haha

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            What? Neither are SF's
            i think ross has the size to play 3. and i think acy could be a good rebounding 3 more than a undersized 4

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              i guess jj really pissed off casey this year. thats 2 small forwards selected by us tonight.
              2 small forwards? I'm pretty sure Acy is a power forward.

Comment

• I like Acy too, but Miller was right there. I can't complain because he will give it every night.

Looks like Harden, plays like Faried. Why not
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Acy has no shooting ability and Ross is under 200lbs. good luck playing SF with that size.

Comment

• Yeah, Acy could make BOTH Davis and Amir expandable. I actually like this pick better than Ross at 8.

Comment

• If BC has one more pick that disagrees I'm gonna be very upset and do nothing about it!

Comment

• Acy shoots just under 80% from the line. He's already better than Reggie.

Comment

• I say Acy turns into this years DeJuan Blair (with Knees and real athleticism.)

Comment

• I was happier with the 2nd pick than the 1st. I think our system would not fit Miller

+ his knee really bothers me.
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Acy has a 7'3 wingspan.

Hopefully he is an insane renounder and nut puncher like Evans.

Comment

• I'm hoping for Machado, it won't be him though

Comment

Working...
                                X