No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit over 1 in 10 is a pretty decent chance. Can't wait for Wednesday!

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      A bit over 1 in 10 is a pretty decent chance. Can't wait for Wednesday!
      May I quibble?

Should read "a bit over 1 in 12"

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        May I quibble?

Should read "a bit over 1 in 12"
        1/12 = ~8.3%

I don't know where you guys did your elementary school math but the simplest, closest fraction would be 1/8 (12.50%).

Comment

• LOL, if we have a slightly over 12% chance of getting into the top 3 I beleive my original statement is accurate.

Comment

• I don't really get how we have a 12% chance of top-3 at all, since the three rounds of lottery balls are completely independent of each other. It's been far too many years since highschool finite math... could be statistics VS probability... ughhh it's Monday morning, why am I even giving it a second thought?! lol

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
              Would Houston be down to trade DeMar + Raptors 8th pick for Lowry + 14 + 16 ?
              Awful idea

Comment

• With awful tanks by the nets, warriors, and Portland to make us lose lottery balls, I hope that Karma would play a major factor for us and put us in the top 3. I can't believe how bad he tanking was at the end of the season. Plus we got screwed last year. It's time for something good to happen for the raptors. Come on Stern, conspire with us for once!

Comment

• His definitely a option at are pick. I don't like how he doesn't have a defined position for himself though. I hate tweeners

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I think he'll make a legit 3. I'd say he'd make a better 3 than Derrick Williams, if you want to look at it one way.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• A tweener indeed (at least based on the video). He doesn't look like he has the handles or the quicks to play the majority of his minutes at the wing, but then again, he has enough skill that he doesn't necessarily need to live in the post either.

Comment

• Cool video. Good commentary by Scott Drew through the video.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          There's an ugly mini-pump fake in his jumper (just before his release). Although he was hitting shots, his mechanics need work.
                          It hurts to watch him shoot.

Comment

• Dwayne Casey to represent the Raptors at the draft
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              It hurts to watch him shoot.
                              I agree. MKG not only has quite a hitch in his shot, he also shoots on the way down. He is going to have difficulty getting his shot off in the NBA unless he fixes that release. But I guess we knew that his strengths are in other areas.

Comment

• If MKG hadn't played on that Kentucky team, how high would he be in mock drafts now?

Comment

Working...
                                X