2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Is that also a knock on Bayless? Or an indication that he doesn't factor into the Raptors future plans? I mean, that is supposed to be Bayless' greatest strength, right?? I certainly hope so!
    Not sure if serious. Ford's point is that they need an elite perimeter player. Have the Raptors been so bad for so long that guys like Bayless are high watermarks? Ford is talking about a top of the food chain scorer who can take over a game. Not freakin Jerryd Bayless.... Think Wade, Durant, Lebron, Kobe, Pierce, Ginobli.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      For every Adam Morrison there are 10 Stromile Swifts. There are tonnes of lottery busts who weren't college seniors....
      Obviously.

There are less seniors drafted each year than underclassmen. Even less have played in the NBA.

Comment

• The more information comes out, the more unsure I get about things.

Love this time of year.

Hopefully some more clarity will come tomorrow night. Fingers crossed for top 3.

Comment

• Another infographic, with some facts:

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/vis...ry-infographic
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            i could watch Beal stroke it for hours
            PAUSE... you need to reread what you just wrote...

Comment

• If Bryan is looking for a guy that can get him a bucket at the end of the game then why not Lillard? Better shooter than Dion.

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
                PAUSE... you need to reread what you just wrote...
                Finally someone caught it
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Not sure if serious. Ford's point is that they need an elite perimeter player. Have the Raptors been so bad for so long that guys like Bayless are high watermarks? Ford is talking about a top of the food chain scorer who can take over a game. Not freakin Jerryd Bayless.... Think Wade, Durant, Lebron, Kobe, Pierce, Ginobli.
                  Aka PJ3

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    Finally someone caught it
                    Oh thank god, i thought u were serious

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
                      Oh thank god, i thought u were serious
                      he never said he wasn't.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        he never said he wasn't.
                        Lmao!

Comment

• http://www.hoopsworld.com/2012-nba-m...ottery-edition

Brad Beal at #8? Consider the source.

Comment

• Raptors going to see Lamb work out today. For Lamb fans, hopefully he has a good workout.

Doug Smith's blog:

I’m hearing the HOTH will, along with some other teams, got see Connecticut’s Jeremy Lamb work out somewhere in Manhattan today (no, media not invited) so there are some other things going on besides waiting around.

Don’t read anything more into that than you should. It’s a workout arranged by an agent for select teams and is just part of the draft due diligence process even if Lamb is probably going to be on a Raptors short list depending on how tonight turns out.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              http://www.hoopsworld.com/2012-nba-m...ottery-edition

Brad Beal at #8? Consider the source.
                              That would be super awesome if Beal ever dropped to 8th. I just don't see it happening though.

Comment

• I'm warming up to the idea of drafting Lillard at 8th and the usual suspects are off the board. He seems to have a great mix of motor, leadership and scoring. Though I like Lamb, I'm leaning towards Lillard ahead of him at this point. That could change after the workout though.

I'm basing my opinion after yesterdays Spurs/OKC game. It would be amazing to have a quick guard that could penetrate and finish or dish to open shooters just like Parker did all game yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X