2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    True. The more I think of it though, any method that gives an team like the Heat, Lakers, Celtics, etc. a lottery pick is not good with me.
    He states that all scenarios would only include the bottom 14 teams in the Lottery.

Or the the ones he suggests as likely anyway.

Comment

• UNC versus Michigan State

First game of year.

TSN2 7pm EST

Comment

• So awesome to have some ball to fill the void.

Kentucky had quite the debut - check Anthony Davis stat line: 10/13 (8 dunks), 23 points, 10 rebs, 3 ast, 5 blks.

UNC played on a warship outdoors.

Jeremy Lamb had a crazy game and Drummond only played 12 minutes. It is worth going to espn.com and checking the highlights for Lamb's crazy dunk.

Comment

• Indeed ...

Comment

• John Jenkins is a guy the Raptors should keep an eye on as well. It is early - very early - in the season and DE.com has him at 27 with NBADraft.net not even listing him. If he fell in to the 2nd round he would be a great pick up. The guy can shoot lights out.

Comment

• Lamb's dunk was great, but did anyone watch Anthony Davis' debut? Those numbers are incredibly gaudy. Especially the shooting percentage. That Kentucky team is going to be on my watch list this year.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Whens the next North Carolina game? gotta keep watch on Barnes

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  Lamb's dunk was great, but did anyone watch Anthony Davis' debut? Those numbers are incredibly gaudy. Especially the shooting percentage. That Kentucky team is going to be on my watch list this year.
                  All fact.

Comment

• Kabongo makes his Texas debut tonight.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Kabongo makes his Texas debut tonight.
                      Is it on TV at all?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Is it on TV at all?
                        Only if you have access to the Longhorns Network.

*EDIT* Actually, we do online:

http://espn.go.com/longhornnetwork/
                        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Nov 13, 2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/longhornnetwork/p...7/channel/lhn/

Watch Myck Kabongo debut with Texas!

*EDIT*

Pretty cool sideline report in the game.

Talking about Steve Nash mentoring Kabongo. They met/hooked up with one another over Twitter. Sounds like they have developed a friendship - cool.
                          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Nov 13, 2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Freshman Kevin Pangos from Holland Landing hit 9 threes last night tying Dan Dickau"s Gonzaga record as Gonzaga beat Washington State. KP had 33 points, 6 assists, and 2 turnovers in just his second NCAA game. Pangos is a truly home bred player choosing not to play at a US prep school but for his Newmarket high school.
                            Last edited by stretch; Tue Nov 15, 2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Too bad you said Dan Dickau and not.. well, anyone else. hahah

Or lets at least hope Pangos has a different career path than Dan.

Comment

• I am not kidding, but after two games they're making Jimmer references about Pangos on the Gonzaga basketball forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X