No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you seen williams play this season?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      have you seen williams play this season?
      i watched a couple wolves games. some where he comes off the bench and hits his shots and others where he struggles. he has to compete with beasley as first off the bench so his minutes and chances seem limited.

Comment

• It's way too early to write off Williams. Most had him picked as a strong ROY candidate before the season started. The talent is there. He just isn't being used very well by Adeleman.

If Williams is being shopped, Colangelo would be wise to seriously inquire.

Comment

• As the useless wins pile up, maybe we should stop torturing ourselves with the thoughts of MKG or Beal.

Comment

• As for Austin Rivers, he's the next Trajan Langdon. No thanks.

I'd take PJ3 over Rivers without hesitation.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              It's way too early to write off Williams. Most had him picked as a strong ROY candidate before the season started. The talent is there. He just isn't being used very well by Adeleman.

If Williams is being shopped, Colangelo would be wise to seriously inquire.
              I seriously doubt it's a coaching issue, considering the guy they got. You got more info on this (besides minutes) supporting the claim that he isn't uses very well by Adelman?

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                I seriously doubt it's a coaching issue, considering the guy they got. You got more info on this (besides minutes) supporting the claim that he isn't uses very well by Adelman?
                Minutes is basically all I'm looking at. I heard somewhere that Minny doesn't have any plans of retaining Beasley next season. If that's true, it doesn't make any sense why he'd be getting minutes over Williams.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  The following excerpt was taken from a post on the Minny TrueHoops blog discussing the surprising win over the Nuggets lately...it might be why he may not be getting the time. We also dont know his practice habits.

"That the notoriously mercurial Nuggets would become complacent, or that Kosta Koufos might have a hard time preventing Nikola Pekovic from making two-foot layups is not so very strange. What one might not have expected–and twenty-point comebacks almost always contain some note of chaos–is that Derrick Williams and Anthony Randolph would begin hitting nearly every shot that they took. Williams’ little run was particularly ridiculous given that his already suspect shot-selection and janky shooting form were even less aesthetically pleasing than normal. Deep leaning fades, awkward step-backs, arms and legs skewed in all directions; Williams hit shot after shot."

http://www.awolfamongwolves.com/?p=948#more-948

Comment

• IIRC we had a SG like that before and he absolutely destroyed our team synergy.

Yes, you all know his name--Marco Belinelli.

Comment

• The entire starting 5 of UK is having a press conference tomorrow aft. Declaring?

..or pulling a Florida and announcing they want to repeat?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The entire starting 5 of UK is having a press conference tomorrow aft. Declaring?

Declaring, but only if they can all go to the same team :-0

Comment

The entire starting 5 of UK is having a press conference tomorrow aft. Declaring?

Definitely declaring.

Teague
                          Lamb
                          Jones
                          MKG
                          Davis

Declaring.

Comment

• I sure hope so. We'll see.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I sure hope so. We'll see.
                              Theme song for tomorrow:

"We gotta go,
                              We gotta go-o-o"

Comment

• If we're picking at 8-9-10 and Beal and Barnes are gone, I would be more than happy taking Kendal Marshall around that spot..or trading down to acquire an asset and be in the position to grab Marshall.

Comment

Working...
                                X