No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade up if possible to get MKG ....apart from his obvious bb skills his intangibles will set him apart.

Comment

• Can it be?! RR threads are filled with draft talk after we lose to the bobcats? I like the glass half full attitude. Btw, repeat to yourself before you go to sleep at night..."only 1or 2 of last night's starters will be in our starting five next year". It helps.

Comment

• this team is very inconsistent so there are going to be losses like this during the course of the season.

Comment

• Draft wrote: View Post
          our job is to get mad when they miss them.
          caught me by surprise...I now have to clean coffee off my keyboard...thanks lol
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Another good showing for Quincy Miller 12 Pts 11Rebs 2Ast in a lost against Kansas State. Same old PJ3 4Pts 5Rbs 5Fls
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Another good showing for Quincy Miller 12 Pts 11Rebs 2Ast in a lost against Kansas State. Same old PJ3 4Pts 5Rbs 5Fls
              Quincy missed the game winning baby hook in the lane to win though. Too bad.

Comment

• er1csh3n wrote: View Post
                I don't know about you guys, but nbadraft.net has Quincy Miller at #35 for us, If this happens I would cry, because Miller is the choice I would have even before Barnes, my SF choices would go #1 MKG, #2 Miller, #3 Barnes, #4 Jones III and probably any swingman, obviously BPA would be good too, but I don't feel Robinson accrues enough talents to be drafted at #5 or #6.
                PJ3 is not a small forward, i dont understand why everyone thinks so, watch him play, he is so much more effective as a pf. also i dont see him being able to guard most 3s in the nba

Comment

• PJ is a tweener and on top of that he made some stupid comments about playing in toronto. I don't want no Anthony Randolph 2.0

Comment

• They need to start Miller at the 3 with PJ at the 4.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Quincy missed the game winning baby hook in the lane to win though. Too bad.
                      Haven't watched the game yet, at work. Have it recorded. I'm interested to see how the frosh handles him self in crunch time
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Harrison Barnes was very impressive today. He is, to steal an old cliche, cool, calm and collected. His demeanour and expression did not change during the game. He hit some very big shots when they needed a score. The final score was 20 plus point win but Clemson was hanging around until about 4 minutes left getting to 7 points and then 6 points. UNC was in control but it was clutch baskets, many by Barnes, that ensured the result was never in doubt.

I like Barnes. I think he is going to be a solid NBA player. I think Miller has more upside but Barnes is a better player (as he should with another year of college ball under his belt and Miller missing his senior year due to a serious knee injury). Out of the three wings considered to be the cream of the crop (Miller, MKG, Barnes), I am not sure which I'd prefer at this point. All have tremendous strengths and weaknesses.

The X-factor in who is drafted is actually DeMar DeRozan, in my opinion. If Barnes is picked we have a great mix of slashing and shooting but neither can create their own shot driving (although Barnes is deadly with the one or two dribble pull up, in this game at least). If MKG is picked then there is no outside shooting but a great mix of offensive slashing and, defensively, DeMar can then pick up the weaker player. If Miller was picked, he is the prototypical NBA SF and, as I said before, I think he has the most upside but he needs to get in the gym to increase strength, speed, and agility.

Comment

• MKG 4Pts 6Rebs 3Ast

Black Falcon aka Harrrison Barnes 24 Pts 7Rebs 2Ast
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Terrence Ross 25Pts 5Reb 1Ast
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Draft Sullinger and package him for Batum.

Comment

• Quincy Miller

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                at 5 or 6 you go quincy miller. He's a star
                                I agree. He's a tall small forward, shoots over 40% from the three, but doesn't shoot too many 3's. Way better than Perry Jones on the same team.

Comment

Working...
                                X