2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Like Casey said after the Houston game last night, they have enough young guys. I don't think having 3 first round picks (JV and 2 of Utah) will be happening in Toronto. Although if they can get the player they want, say Lamb or Beal at 11, and then trade the other pick in a package for an established player, that would be interesting.
    BC's got his work cut out for him.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      i would take terrence jones over PJ3
      PJ3 going Beast Mode on K-State 21Pts 8Reb 8-8 FG 1-1 3FG 4-4 FT in the 1st half
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Finished with 31 points and 11 boards. Scary inconsistent when you look at his previous 5 outings... 10 and 12, 15 and 10, 8 and 6, 10 and 3, 4 and 4. His shooting percentage and scoring are actually down this year from last as well. It seems like PJ3 has huge potential, but even a cursory look at his stats from those last 5 games tell you about his lack of focus from game to game.

I don't envy Colangelo.

Comment

• PJ3 31Pts 11(5 off)Rebs 1Ast 2Blk 11-14 FG 2-2 3FG 7-9 FT

Came way very impressed. Scored from every on the floor. Its actually amazing how agile he is for 6'11". At times he actually does look like a guard in a bigs body. If we do pick him at 9 or lower we might have another steal in the draft.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lamb and UCONN lost.

Quiet game for Lamb. Only took 9 shots - made 4.

Napier took 17 shots - making only 5. He had 3 assists...... to 5 turnovers. That is your PG. Awful.

Comment

• Trick or treat Napier, as I call him.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ESPN's updated draft big board is out. They left MKG and Zeller on it, though Chad Ford is convinced they will both stay in school another year. After running the lottery simulation too many times to count, here are Raptors' top 5 picks, in order, according to Ford's projections:

1. Davis
                2. MKG
                3. Barnes
                4. Robinson
                5. Beal

The current standings have the Raptors taking Barnes with the 5th pick (Davis, Drummond, MKG, Robinson). That would make me happy if things panned out that way.
                Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Thu Mar 8, 2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Did Drummond fall or taken off cause they think he'll stay in school?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Did Drummond fall or taken off cause they think he'll stay in school?
                    He was taken 2nd overall by lots of teams, but not the Raps. When the Raps had 2nd pick they took MKG, with 3rd pick they took Barnes if MKG went 2nd. I couldn't find any scenario where the Raps picked Drummond.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      He was taken 2nd overall by lots of teams, but not the Raps. When the Raps had 2nd pick they took MKG, with 3rd pick they took Barnes if MKG went 2nd. I couldn't find any scenario where the Raps picked Drummond.
                      Did you click 2184 times?

Comment

• i can't see any scenario where we don't take barnes or mkg if we draft after 1. no way they are going to take another center or power forward now.

i even think we would trade davis for the 2nd or 3rd pick and players.

would you move bargs or the 1st pick?

Comment

• Yes. A frontcourt of big Val and Bargs is drool worthy but big Val and Davis is jizz everywhere worthy
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Yes. A frontcourt of big Val and Bargs is drool worthy but big Val and Davis is jizz everywhere worthy
                            +1

hahahaha, I would love to see Bargs play with Val, but if this is possible, im all for it!

Comment

• I'd trade anyone else on the team to move up to get Beal too
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'd trade anyone else on the team to move up to get Beal too
                                Ahhh now you make me work. I don't wanna give Demar up for it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X