• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    I heard nopropsneeded is a big Miller fan
    That's a understatement
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• i dont know why they don't get him the ball more he could easily drop like 20+ points any given night. Perry jones is just not aggressive enough and he didn't score till the 2nd half!

Comment

• I almost hope he finishes out the season playing mediocre because of being behind perry jones.... imagine if we got both beal AND miller
        Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• There's a part of me drooling about the possibility of drafting both Miller AND Perry Jones. Casey should be able to get the most out of Jones, and having a college teammate learn the ropes alongside him, would only help both players.

I personally don't think Jones gets enough touches, and when he does get the ball, it's almost always in the low-post. I would like to see him operate from the wing more often, something he'll get a chance to a lot of in the NBA.

Comment

• they haven't proved able to play very well in college, what makes you think they'll be better in the nba?
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

they haven't proved able to play very well in college, what makes you think they'll be better in the nba?
              It's a completely different game.

Comment

• Royce White can flat out play. Score, rebound, pass, defend, he's a load with skills. He has anxiety disorder and is afraid of flying so his mental health issues will affect how high he goes if he declares this Spring. He'll be matched up against Kentucky and Anthony Davis on Saturday.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ege-basketball

Comment

• Perry Jones scored 2 points last night.

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    It's a completely different game.
                    That's true, the NCAA is a much better game with superior team play and 40 minutes of hustle and very few isolation plays on offense.

A mediocre and inconsistent NCAA career usually translates into a mediocre or worse NBA career.

Comment

• Did anybody catch the UConn game? It sucks that they were ousted so early, as it gives us less opportunities to see Lamb play. According to the stats, it would seem like he had a poor game, but I'm curious to hear feedback from people who actually watched the game.

He certainly hasn't done much to impress me this season, at least not enough to get ahead of Barnes, MKG or Beal. For me, he's still one of those iffy hit-or-miss type wings along with Miller and PJIII. For a team that wants to "hit the ground running", I get the feeling that BC would prefer to draft more of a sure thing with his lottery pick.

Comment

• I like Lamb a lot but id certainly roll with MKG or Beal before him. Not Barnes, though.

Didn't see the game. A lot of pundits criticize his ability to take over a game, and i agree to an extent, but at the same time the uconn offense is very system oriented so i don't think it's THAT big of a deal.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Judging by yesterday's results I think the Big East Conference is again overrated. Syracuse and Louisville struggled against low seeds, West Virginia was blown out by Gonzaga in Pittsburg which almost like a home game for UWV, and UConn was outhustled by Iowa State. Only Marquette played up to the Big East hype.

Comment

Perry Jones scored 2 points last night.

Did you watch the game though?
                            He was being doubled on EVERY possession and made some GREAT passes out of the double team to find his teammates.
                            Not to mention he had 11 rebounds.

There were a couple times I would have liked to see him go a bit stronger to the basket, he played within the offense, and allowed his teammates who were hitting their shots, to continue to do so. Pierre Jackson had a great game. Dude is a BLUR with the ball.

Comment

• Did anyone watch the Gonzaga game? How did Pangos do/play?

Comment

• This is interesting:

Via HoopsHype.com:

Chad Ford: NJ source on why they traded their pick to POR Top 3 protected: Only 3 players they loved: Anthony Davis, MKG and Thomas Robinson. Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X