Real Madrid In Negotiations With Rasho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Madrid In Negotiations With Rasho

Ah well ... it was fun while it last Rasho.

According to website Sportske.net, Spanish basketball team Real Madrid is searching for a centre and currently is negotiating with the Raptors little-used Rasho Nesterovic. If the club fails to sign the Slovenian, Darko Milicic will be coach Ettore Messina's main target.
    Source - Click here

Never nice to see quality players waste their careers sitting on the bench ... I'd rather see Rasho go to Madrid than stay.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

Johnson can take Rasho's spot at the end of the bench, when Evans returns.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        Johnson can take Rasho's spot at the end of the bench, when Evans returns.
        Or maybe Evans can take Rasho's spot when he returns? Hmmm...just sayin, other than CB4, Amir has arguably been the most consistent Rap this season.

Anyway, all the best to ya Rasho!

Comment

Real Madrid apparently found the center they wanted when they started negotiations with Zagreb to land 22 year-old center Ante Tomic. Despite the rumors that the club may bring Nesterovic or Milicic, Real Madrid already arrived to a contract agreement with the 7'2'' center and is expected to join the team when both parts agree to a buy out which will be for almos 1 mill euros.

Tomic is a very promising center who will turn 23 next mont and his rights are held by the jazz who drafted him in the second round of the 2008 draft. Tomic has average almost 18 point and 8 rebounds for his club this season.

Source: Solobasket.com

Comment

Working...
          X