• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada is up on Croatia

Canada 57 - 53 Croatia (4:24 3rd)

Comment

Raúl wrote:
      By the way, after 2 games, our guy Jonas Valanciunas is the tournament statistical leader at both, Points Per Game (22) and Rebound Per Game (15). Not bad for a 5th pick, right?
      You forgot blocks with 3.5

Comment

Comment

Comment

is there a link posted somewhere for the game on now between canada JV?
            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

I don't think the games are being streamed until the 1/4 finals. Here's the stats page though:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches...404Vc5Pmhks5Q/

Comment

Canada 11 - 26 Lithuania (1:20 1st) <--Live Boxscore and Play by Play

Comment

Comment

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
                      Wow, for a population of just over 3.2 million, these Lithuanians really love their basketball, like REALLY.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                        Wow, for a population of just over 3.2 million, these Lithuanians really love their basketball, like REALLY.
                        It's their sport. I was talking to a buddy of mine, who is Lithuanian, and it's like their National Sport. It's the ONE thing they do well. haha

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          It's their sport. I was talking to a buddy of mine, who is Lithuanian, and it's like their National Sport. It's the ONE thing they do well. haha
                          Yeah, and I don't think you can find another European country that likes basketball just as much as they do, not even Spain and Greece.

Comment

The level how much we enjoy basketball is insane, everyone here plays it, like I mean, EVERYONE. Back when I was a kid at ~12y old I was one of the worst players in my class. Then I went to live in France for a few years, and I quickly became the basketball superstar of my new school in Paris, started participating in tournaments, etc... Now, at 18y old, I'm back in Lithuania and I'm still considered to be trash here

We often say it is more like a religion, not a sport. It's pretty much the only thing that unites the country.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, and I don't think you can find another European country that likes basketball just as much as they do, not even Spain and Greece.
                              Lets hope JV becomes his country next Arvydas Sabonis minus the injuries.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X