No announcement yet.

Jose, Demar and Sonny showing off in Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish Jose would throw it down like that during NBA games - shame he doesn't, you never see him get up there on breakaways- maybe it's a fatigue thing? doesn't want to wear himself out.....? anybody confirm this/guesses as to why he doesn't throw it down more often?
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
      Derozan and Sonny really need to work on their body language in public, they looked so awkward. Jose is quite the diplomat.
      Haha LOL......stick to analyzing their bball game not their social one.

Comment

LOL, they are not giving Jose much to work with, instead staring at their laces most of the time. A little bit of enthusiasm goes a long way.

Comment

Rapzilla wrote: View Post

Sonny - *Glances at kids* "Man these guys are pretty short... I could totally play here!"
          I don't understand that video game at all. What the hell happened to Pong?
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
            LOL, they are not giving Jose much to work with, instead staring at their laces most of the time. A little bit of enthusiasm goes a long way.
            Well lets be honest, it's not Jose job to translate what they're saying. What happen to English being an international language?

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
              Well lets be honest, it's not Jose job to translate what they're saying. What happen to English being an international language?
              Are you sure you're not American?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                What? who said I was an American? you sarcasm has went beyond my realm of thinking....

Comment

What? who said I was an American? you sarcasm has went beyond my realm of thinking....
                  Sorry. Sarcasm is a Canadian trait.
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Comment

Man I had no idea Jose could dunk like that...

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                        Oh come on people, its fucking Spain not Mars! they use the same freaking letters! I'm sure the media can find a translator somewhere.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                          He'd have to say, "What happen to American being an international language?", for that to be true.

What I really want to know is why DeRozan and Weems aren't speaking in Spanish. It's not like it's one of America's two main languages or anything. It's the language most kids take in high school. =P

Comment

Gotta love the fresh prince!

Comment

Oh come on people, its fucking Spain not Mars! they use the same freaking letters! I'm sure the media can find a translator somewhere.
                              this post astounds me
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

just wow
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X