Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    this post astounds me
    Hahah, Ya I laughed a little when I read that.

But he does have a point here ... they do use .. the same letters ... Ugh. I can't do it.

Comment

What I wanna know is what do the same letters, and getting a translator have to do with each other?

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
        What I really want to know is why DeRozan and Weems aren't speaking in Spanish. It's not like it's one of America's two main languages or anything. It's the language most kids take in high school. =P
        They are probably more conversant in Mexican.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          They are probably more conversant in Mexican.
          Thats a joke... right?
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Thats a joke... right?
            Yep.

sidebar: An ex president of the US not known for his grasp of international matters and language (including his own) ...that would be George W. Bush... once remarked so of the language spoken in Mexico. And that wasnt a joke.

Comment

ahahaha but ive come to expect that from former president Bush. no shocker here! ;P

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Yep.

sidebar: An ex president of the US not known for his grasp of international matters and language (including his own) ...that would be George W. Bush... once remarked so of the language spoken in Mexico. And that wasnt a joke.
                ?

They don't speak Mexican in Mexico? At least they speak Chinese in China.

"this guy is speaking Chinese, get me an interpreter right away..."

"Yes, Mr President"
                Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sun Jul 10, 2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
                  ?

They don't speak Mexican in Mexico? At least they speak Chinese in China.

"this guy is speaking Chinese, get me an interpreter right away..."

"Yes, Mr President"
                  While technically, Chinese isn't a language, Mandarin is usually referred to as Chinese because it's the most common language by far in China. So saying someone speaks Chinese is not wrong. It's just a little vague.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

mandarin and cantonese are the two major chinese languages.

Comment

This kinda got outa hand...

Comment

Working...
                      X