Sonny Weems of the Toronto Raptors gets stuffed by R&B artist Ray Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems of the Toronto Raptors gets stuffed by R&B artist Ray Robinson

Did they win? Did they lose? He doesn't know... All he knows is that he blocked one of the best SGs in the league... I didn't mean the NBA

It amuses me when people play with joggers, shows a lack of enthusiasm. In my books, wearing joggers whilst playing ball = strolling up to the 3, jacking up a brick and then strolling back on D... But I guess that's what this game was all about.
    Last edited by Rapzilla; Sat Jul 2, 2011, 12:19 PM.

Anything is possible!!

Comment

is this in T.dot?
      ya dun noe

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
        is this in T.dot?
        Looks like it was around Medievil Times...

What's so bad about playing ball in jogging pants?

Comment

That wasn't what I thought it was. Bah!! Sonny barely jumped, it was from behind, too. Lol. Ya scared me, there.
          The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
          Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
          www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
          http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
          http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Sucks for Sonny. Here's Vince battling some kid in Rucker Park:

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Looks like it was around Medievil Times...

What's so bad about playing ball in jogging pants?
              yes that is right by musik in the EX fair grounds.

RE: the swat? *meh* big deal - good timing but really...
              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

I thought this was about some sex tape.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Wish there was a camera around when I stole the ball off Mike Bibby. I'm not going to tell you what he did afterwards, though.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

You can't teach being black.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      Wish there was a camera around when I stole the ball off Mike Bibby. I'm not going to tell you what he did afterwards, though.
                      damn...but that is the best part. Did he steal your girlfriend?

(its the afterwards that is the most interesting part of the story)

Tie Domi was playing shinny at the Oakville Ice park on ford drive. My friends were playing with him, and one not very bright player decided to run Tie Domi into the boards, it was a non contact game.

Tie dropped his stick, picked the guy up a foot off the ice against the glass, and said "next time you try that, I will have to come and rattle your chickens"

(i am pretty sure his chickens were rattled, so the line was twice as funny)
                      Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sun Jul 3, 2011, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Yo my friend was at this event.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          Sucks for Sonny. Here's Vince battling some kid in Rucker Park:

First time I've ever seen this clip... My god was Vince ever athletic. If only he had the heart or some kind of competitiveness who knows how good he could have been. That Windmill was nasty......

Comment

IMO, he was more athletic and smoother around the basket than Jordan.

...he just lacked the heart and desire.

(I watched that PO run from the floor, when AI was going up against Vince shot for shot. Heard more than squeaky sneakers.)
                            Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sun Jul 3, 2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                              If only he had the heart or some kind of competitiveness who knows how good he could have been.
                              Where have I heard that before? Mmm. Don't worry, though. A good coach will turn him around. He'll end up having a Hall of Fame career because he'll eventually "get it".
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X