Amazing DeMar DeRozan Mix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing DeMar DeRozan Mix!

This is probably one of the best basketball mixes i've ever seen. I have high hopes for this guy.

laughed so hard at 7:50

Comment

Great watch. Thanks for posting that.
      Got a little emotional there watching that at the end.

Between Demar, Ed and Bayless, (and Jonas coming along shortly) that is a young, HUNGRY, core to build around. I'm excited.

Comment

Great find! Thanks.

Comment

Mr Solo Dolo wrote: View Post
          laughed so hard at 7:50
          why?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Great watch. Thanks for posting that.
            Got a little emotional there watching that at the end.

Between Demar, Ed and Bayless, (and Jonas coming along shortly) that is a young, HUNGRY, core to build around. I'm excited.
            and amir...? :'(
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
              why?
              At 7:55 he gets snubbed by a little girl.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
                why?
                He goes for a high five, and this little girl completely rejects him, ahahahahhaha
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

wow......likin the chronological order the vid is in too.....awesome vid....10 thumbs up
                  Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

amazing..love the spin around gay and kobe..then his "word" with lebron james!

Comment

hopefully he becomes that player that we need and can depend on, can't wait for him and the rest of the guys to bond and gel and start winning games.

Comment

Great find, thank you. The ending was awesome and this was very well put together. Excited for next season (whether it be this year or next year) and how DeMar will respond. I'm hoping for a 50 point game next season .

Comment

Ed Davis ended it very nicely:

"We are going to be something to be reckoned with for years."

Nice sentiment - hopefully the optimism becomes reality.

Comment

YEEAAHHH!!!!! DeMar the Beast! He's going to show the league what Vince could have done with some hard work!
                            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

I saw this about a week ago. DeMar's popularity among the rest of the league is growing in leaps and bounds. This guy is a stud keep it coming next year D.

On a side note the guy who made these videos did a great job. Keep up the good work!
                              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                              X