Adam Morrison Heading Overseas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Morrison Heading Overseas?

After not playing in the NBA last season, Adam Morrison is working out at Gonzaga and eyeing possible overseas offers.
    Source: @christomasson

I don't think he's going to have any more luck over there if he approaches the game like he did in the NBA. They don't like poor shot selection over there either. Ball movement is of greater importance to most European clubs. I wish him the best though. Maybe he'll go over there, get a good opportunity and one day come back and be a quality NBA player, sort of like with what happened with Anthony Parker.

So I guess this means he didn't quit the game altogether? Could've fooled me...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Source: @christomasson

II wish him the best though. Maybe he'll go over there, get a good opportunity and one day come back and be a quality NBA player, sort of like with what happened with Anthony Parker.
      Anthony Parker was much more athletic then the average european player which helped him develop his game as a result, but I can't say the same for Adam Morrison. He may get to be a bench player somewhere but I think its the end of the road for him. Oh well don't feel bad for him, he made millions in his rookie contract.

Comment

yeah but stephen marbury also got paid millions, and yet I cant help but pity him.

eg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QEcadC_Rk
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

in fact, there are a lot of really really sad stories stemming out of nba players...
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Anthony Parker was much more athletic then the average european player which helped him develop his game as a result, but I can't say the same for Adam Morrison. He may get to be a bench player somewhere but I think its the end of the road for him. Oh well don't feel bad for him, he made millions in his rookie contract.
            Yeah, I don't feel too bad. Hopefully he managed his money well. He still will be known as a great college player and will be considered one of the best from Gonzaga. I still remember him falling to the court in tears as UCLA came back from 17 behind to beat Gonzaga in the Sweet 16. Amazing game but for Adam it was Heart Break City.

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
            X