Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STREAMING: Lithuania vs Serbia 1:15pm EST (FIBA U19 Latvia 2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are doing a really good job at doubling and boxing out JV. They have definitely built their game plan around cooling down Big V
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

holy smokes did serbian coach ever chew out dremnovic

Comment

At the buzzer!

Comment

"At the hooter!"

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Prediction: Jonas leads all NBA rookies in defensive 3 in the key fouls.
            You do realize they are allowed to set up camp in the key in FIBA rules right? I do think it will take some adjusting for him, but right now it would be stupid for him not to be in the key.

Comment

terrible announcer once again xD
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

He's right about Jonas needing a break though

Comment

Jackson wrote: View Post
                  All Im saying is that to me its still inconclusive, and as a disappointed Raptors fan of the past I would simply urge caution.
                  I think most on this site are aware of the downside possibilities of any draft pick. There are a couple of reasons why there maybe some extra exhuberance...a) the generally negative reaction when he was selected b) I dont believe any of the high Raptor picks of the past presented so much by way of video example immediately after the draft of his potential and the possibilities. And most of all after the real shitty season we had the fans of this team need all the positive reinforcement it can get.

So, while your cautioning might be well intentioned it might also be somewhat unnecessary at this point. The guy is having a great series of games (no matter the age group). Be happy!

Comment

you have to love the dude's intensity and passion for the game- this is the first time I've seen him play an entire game live and that's really what sticks out for me

Comment

Is Joe Rogan calling this game?

Comment

Cizauskas with the double clutch AND-1 = play of the game

Comment

the amazing thing is that the guy calling the game is still better than matt devlin

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            terrible announcer once again xD
                            Wow, what an announcer. Needs a voice lift lol

Comment

uke2themax wrote: View Post
                              the amazing thing is that the guy calling the game is still better than matt devlin
                              Actually sounds like Matt Devin. Same catchphrases, lesser intensity.

Comment

The announcer just said Kleiza was the best player of the tournament in 2003. I hope JV has a better future

Comment

Working...
                                X