ESPN Insider: Five lottery-to-playoffs acquisitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fully wrote: View Post
    PER can be a bit misleading. Like I said, it all depends on what you consider is a "really good salary". In my opinion, Amir was adequately compensated at $5 million this year but he's not exactly a steal.
    He is not exaclty a steal based on our logical thought of how much an NBA player actually deserves as paycheck...that is different sotry. But compared to many other similar contracts around the league his deal is very good
    GarbageTime like Tim W. you and I can only hope that there won't be odd man out because the world becomes a happy place and Bargnani is not around

Comment

footarez wrote: View Post
      He is not exaclty a steal based on our logical thought of how much an NBA player actually deserves as paycheck...that is different sotry. But compared to many other similar contracts around the league his deal is very good
      GarbageTime like Tim W. you and I can only hope that there won't be odd man out because the world becomes a happy place and Bargnani is not around
      I'm probably just splitting hairs over the wording then. Like I said, my criteria for a very good contract might be different than someone elses.

Comment

Working...
      X