Clear All

• Villanueva appears to be the center piece of BC trades

Villanueva for TJ Ford
    TJ Ford for Jermaine O’Neal
    Jermaine O’Neal for Shawn Marion
    Shawn Marion for Hedo Turkoglu
    Hedo Turkoglu for Leandro Barbosa
    Leandro Barbosa for …..

Who would be next in line to continue BC legacy for Villanueva ?

..I don't get it.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Last edited by GameBreaker; Mon Jul 25, 2011, 03:05 AM.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

He wants us to guess who Leandro will be traded for.

Comment

worst thread ever!
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Imagine if Barbosa gets traded for Charlie V!

OP's head would probably explode.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
              Imagine if Barbosa gets traded for Charlie V!

OP's head would probably explode.
              Hahahah

Comment

ya, you are definitely no mel gibson or jessie ventura. when it comes to conspiracies
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

Hopefully, if Barbosa goes to Brazil to play after his contract ends like he's rumored to, we can at least put this kind of stuff behind us...

But I'm gonna guess we trade him for Kobe instead. The next 5 trades are gonna be as follows:

Leandro for Kobe
                  Kobe for Dwight Howard
                  Dwight Howard for Blake Griffin
                  Blake Griffin for John Wall
                  John Wall for..I dunno, Austin Rivers.

Comment

hahaha.

dude we're you high when you made this thread?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      hahaha.

dude we're you high when you made this thread?
                      Wish I was... However I'm try to say that Villanueva as a Toronto Raptor has come along way in which BC used him to be a trade asset which still stands to this day.... Villanueva brought in 2 former all-stars 4 starters and a six man of the year... Remember Vince Carter was traded to the New Jersey Nets for Alonzo Mourning, Eric Williams, Aaron Williams and a pair of first-round draft picks which all ended up being Vince for Joey... Now Leandro could help continue this tradition as the longest BC trade asset which appears to have promise even tho the trades made never stick... However a Leandro trade could end up being the key piece to the raptors puzzle

Comment

Father rev wrote: View Post
                        Wish I was... However I'm try to say that Villanueva as a Toronto Raptor has come along way in which BC used him to be a trade asset which still stands to this day.... Villanueva brought in 2 former all-stars 4 starters and a six man of the year... Remember Vince Carter was traded to the New Jersey Nets for Alonzo Mourning, Eric Williams, Aaron Williams and a pair of first-round draft picks which all ended up being Vince for Joey... Now Leandro could help continue this tradition as the longest BC trade asset which appears to have promise even tho the trades made never stick... However a Leandro trade could end up being the key piece to the raptors puzzle
                        you and me both, friendo.

I get what you're saying it just would make more than a little sense if we we're both high you typing it and me reading it.

Comment

for arron afflalo? idk

Comment

I guess we could go back to the game where he dropped 50 points or so on the Bucks which was (I guess) enough for them to trade for him.
                            Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Working...
                            X