Top 5 Most promising Backcourts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Most promising Backcourts

Interesting as Demar and Bayless are on the outside looking in which could be argued. What do you guys think?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=20463

I like the love, but it's really hard to say whether or not Bayless can be considered as a guy that can be THAT good in the future. He finished the year off pretty well so we'll see if he continues that whenever the next season begins.

Comment

Paul george is a sf in my opinion.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Raymond Felton is 27, I think he should be an established player, not a promising one.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
          Raymond Felton is 27, I think he should be an established player, not a promising one.
          i was also confused with him choosing felton

Comment

good to see some t.dot love
            ya dun noe

Comment

We got one of the most promising backcourts but also one of the most promising frontcourts!

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                We got one of the most promising backcourts but also one of the most promising frontcourts!
                Promises promises...
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  Paul george is a sf in my opinion.
                  They say he's a SG and they're starting him there.

Comment

(If Nick Young and Jordan Crawford play at the same time, long enough, will an actually black hole appear?)

-Felton's kinda..old to be mentioned in that list.
                    -As much as I believe in Bayless, it's still too early to include him and DD, even as a honourable mention. Thought they did look good when starting together.
                    -Irving and Gordon would be way more promising...

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                      (If Nick Young and Jordan Crawford play at the same time, long enough, will an actually black hole appear?)
                      No Kidding! I have never been a fan of Nick Young. The guy thinks he's an absolute champ for some reason. He wouldn't be playing a fraction of the minutes he gets in WSH if he were on nearly any other team, ours included.

Comment

bayless and derozan will be a pretty dangerous backcourt in the near future. In 2k11 Bayless is unstoppable, i light up anyone who's guarding him and same with demar. I think i literally posterized half the NBA with DeMar.

Comment

I agree with the others who are questioning Felton's inclusion in this list. I'd say the "promise" part of his career is over and that we're looking at something very close to a finished product. Although I guess we saw a jump in his production last season when he got to NY (even generated a little all-star buzz through January), and he's entering the upcoming season with Portland in arguably his best situation yet. Maybe he still has another level or two that he can rise to moving forward.

Bayless and DD are in the right place as honorable mentions. Bayless has less than a full season of consistent playing time under his belt, and he still looked pretty bad at times with Toronto last year. The potential is there but it's far from a sure thing at this point.

Comment

Working...
                          X