Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the way people overreact to shitty guys having great weeks! But I guess we have enough roster slots for them so whatever...

Comment

Yeah and hey, Hillis and Lloyd made zero impact last season when they came out of nowhere.

Comment

This is true... I grabbed Lloyd last year around this same time... But Erin Decker? Early Doucet? I just noticed you grabbed my Sean Lee =P! lol Damn he's gonna be a baller, people been sleeping on him. Got him in another league, but he was a standout at PSU! Wait til we get Bruce Carter(Rookie, North Cakalaka) into the system this year.

I'm just so happy football is back on. Anybody catch that Bills/Raiders game this past weekend? I was there and it was the most nuts game I've ever been to. The whole stadium was standing for the whole game(no lie, nobody sat!) and it was deafening! They had one of those 360 degree camera shots of the stadium at halftime too, we actually knew it was there so we knew it was taking the pic. The one downside of the game was that we spent the whole, and i mean WHOLE(15:00-0:00) second quarter waiting in line for a beer!

Bout to catch the replay at 12 tonight, see how many time I catch myself on cam during those couple XP's in our endzone!

I'm 2-0 and psyched! Feel free to talk your ish here! lol

Comment

Awesome story. You picked a good game to watch. I bought into Nelson this week. The Bills are decimated with injuries at WR and this kid is 6'5" with good hands and some speed. I think he could be a big surprise with the Bills always being down and being forced to air it out. Fingers crossed on him. I have officially given up on Rice. The longterm shoulder injury, the Seahawks... Ugh, talk abiut a waste of a pick.

Comment

Yea the Nelson pick I can agree with, Fitzy looks like he'll throw to anyone at anytime! As much as I don't really give a S#!+ about the Bills, it's nice to see them back on track, at least a little! It's a bit of a feel good story, and since we live so close and some of my best buds are Bills fans, it's hard to root against them.

Here's a link to the 360 pic: http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/fancam091811.html

I'm about 9 rows about the goal post, behind the dude in the Howie Long jersey sandwiched between my Raider bud and Bills bud(under jumbotron)... Seems like we're the only ones in the crowd that knew the cam was on us! I took off my Cowboy garb for 3 hours in support of my friend, he was so upset he left with like 4 minutes to go! #Idiot(but his team did lose...)

Comment

I can't watch this from work.

I'll check it out later.

Comment

Jerome Simpson

So, um, to the guy who has Jerome Simpson on his roster... I'm not sure if he's going to be playing this weekend:

Authorities swooped in on a house owned by Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Jerome Simpson after a package containing 2.5 pounds of California marijuana was allegedly delivered to the home. Investigators found six more pounds of pot inside the home, says Michelle Gregory, spokeswoman for the California Department of Justice.
                During the search, officers found about 6 more pounds of pot, Gregory said, which was seized along with related items such as “packaging materials, scales and smoking devices.”
                Source: Cincinnati.com

Thankfully I have the starting Bengals' WR who isn't operating a drug operation out of his house. What is Jerome Simpson thinking?

Comment

I think I have him. Thanks for the head's up.

Comment

Turns out the Bengals don't deem it that serious:
                    CINCINNATI (AP)—Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson(notes) was active Sunday for a game against the San Francisco 49ers even though he missed practice because he is the focus of a drug investigation.
                    Source: Yahoo Sports

Comment

Wow, you gotta love what the Bills are doing this year. Bills fans have had a long wait for an exciting competitive team.

Comment

Late congrats to Iggy

I'm not sure if you're aware or not but last week Iggy broke the one week scoring record that used to be held by Mangokid.

158.72 is the new mark. In case you're interested:

TOP FIVE HIGH SCORES - REGULAR SEASON

149.70, MangoKid (WEEK 8)
                        148.16, Apollo (WEEK 9)
                        141.62, A00715890 (WEEK 1)
                        136.38, iggyiggyigoudala (WEEK 6)
                        134.94, RaptorsFan4Life (WEEK 5)
                        Source: NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Also congrats on another huge week. In back to back weeks Iggy has broke the all-time scoring number. Crazy...

Comment

Record broken again

I guess I'll pat myself on the back for setting a new highest scoring mark, 161.68. Won't be long now before someone posts a 200 pointer.

ALL-TIME TOP FIVE - REGULAR SEASON
                          161.68 Apollo (Week 3, Season 2)
                          158.72 iggyiggyigoudala (Week 2, Season 2)
                          149.70, MangoKid (Week 8, Season 1)
                          149.28 iggyiggyigoudala (Week 3, Season 2)
                          148.16, Apollo (Week 9, Season 1)

Comment

I can't believe iggy turned down Sproles and Boldin for Julio Jones :|

Comment

My defense was a mess this week. Cole is doubful, Mayo is down for six weeks, Lee is on a bye, Landry is on a bye and Bell is on a bye. I had to do an overhaul... Good thing the WW has reasonable depth for defense.

Comment

Someone offer me a #1/#2 WR for something...

Comment

Working...
                                X