Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I can't catch a break. I put up 102 points (even though I had guys out and some guys like my kicker and Miles Austin were shit) and still lose by 18 points.

Comment

• Looks like I'm about to lose my undefeated status.

Comment

• Why do the waivers clear on wednesday? What if you need a replacement for Monday? This is like the only league I'm in that doesn't allow you to pick up players on Monday. Is this like a yahoo thing?

Comment

• I'm in five Yahoo leagues and this keeper league is no different than the other four when it comes to the WW. You don't need lineup changes until Thursday at the earliest so I don't get the problem here. I personally like Wednesday because if you're away for a few days it gives you ample time to get online and do your thing while also giving you a day and change to set your lineup for any Thursday night match up.

Comment

• Things can popup and you might have a guy on Monday that gets hurts unexpected and you'd be screwed.

Comment

• Wednesday gives everyone ample opportunity. Practice related injuries are not that common but they no doubt do happen occasionally. Your point can work both ways(for Wednesday or Monday) though.

Comment

• I fired my Def (other than my DB) for being horrible last week (and the week before that too for Ray Lewis). I don't really care if he's still a "strong" IDP, he cost me too many games. (last 2 weeks)

Picked up Bennett. I was going to pick him up last week but I didn't know if he was going to be 100%, looked amazing last game. LETS GO BEARS!

I also picked up Robinson (because Austin is hurt) and dropped DHB for Ford. I always though he was the better receiver but he never got looks but now with Palmer I think he's going to be a beast.
                Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Nov 9, 2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Bishop is on the table if you want to talk trades. Deadline is coming too by the way.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Bishop is on the table if you want to talk trades. Deadline is coming too by the way.
                    No thanks, I like the guys who I picked up.

Comment

• Just four weeks remain to the regular season folks.

Comment

• When I finally get something going and get some half decent WRs/QB BAM!

http://yfrog.com/ny63ixp

Comment

• Yeah, we all have those kind of years at some point. You certainly have had some bad luck.

Comment

• "That's not in my DNA," he said. "I'm going to try to get back as fast as I can and God willing, I'll be up and ready to run this weekend." The St. Paul Pioneer Press does allow for the possibility of a high ankle sprain, but it sounds like Peterson would -- at most -- miss one game because of the injury. Peterson does have a track record of playing hurt. He has missed just three games in his five-year career, and just one since his rookie season. Nov 20 - 11:32 PM
                            Thank god it's not serious. Phew.

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4169/adrian-peterson

Comment

• Ankle sprains are tough for RBs to play through and the Vikings season is in the can. I'd be worried about them shutting the guy down at some point.

Right now I'm starting to become concerned about my Packers players in the fantasy playoffs. I'm scared McCarthy might give them some rest before the playoffs... The only saving grace is the undefeated record and the fact that Rodgers is chasing history on three fronts.

Comment

• Doesn't it feel like we were just getting the season started? Now our regular season is over after tomorrow, holy smokes!

Good luck to whoever makes the playoffs!

Comment

Working...
                                X