Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took a flier on Earl Bennet. The guy was a bright spot on the Bears team that got whooped by the Packers in the playoffs and has been kicking butt all pre-season. I think this could be a breakout season for him. He might turn out to be a good WR3.

Comment

Wow, what a game last night. Rodgers really spread the ball well. It's a tough game to call which receiver is going to be his third favorite target. I figured it would be a toss up between Driver and Nelson but Cobb looked really good in limited time. He's the dark horse right now. I don't think he'll offer anyone the consistency they need in a fantasy game to be rostered and relied on at certain times but you never know what might happen...

Comment

It's never a bad move to have a guy stashed on the bench, we have a ton of spots on there.

Comment

This pretty much sums up Cobb's play against the Saints' defense on Thursday night:

Comment

Why isn't there a flex position in this league? 3rd WR = WR/RB

Comment

No reason beyond the fact that standard Yahoo leagues do not use a flex position.

My team is having a tough time out of the gate. Yikes, there's always week 2.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                No reason beyond the fact that standard Yahoo leagues do not use a flex position.

My team is having a tough time out of the gate. Yikes, there's always week 2.
                It's so much better though. I want to use Forte, AP and Charles.

Comment

Hey, you should have drafted more receivers.

You could always trade one of them if you think you're log jammed. Me, I think you can't have enough good RBs. You never know when somebody is going to go down long term.

Just looking at the box scores and wow, Cam Netwon killed it today. That was a record rookie debut. He was facing a weak passing defense but still, very impressive. Too bad it did nothing to make room for DeAngelo Williams in the trenches. It will happen if Cam can keep making an impact though.

Comment

I have enough depth at WR. I think my team is pretty loaded TBH. I just need a backup QB since manning will most likely be out for a while but that's not a huge concern right now...

BTW My bench pwned my starters this week. :|

Tobert 28.30 PTs, Forte 21.80 pts, Nelson 13.70......

While AP = 10.40, Charles = 11.50, Manningham = 4.9

Eh, I still scored 110 pts and I still got a win so I'm not that sad.

--------------

Applo get prepared for next week.
                    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Sep 11, 2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Sure. Ready. It's too bad you're the one I need to make an example of after doing poorly in week one.

Comment

Amendola done for the season

Jorge Garbajosa's leg immediately comes to mind.

Comment

Hey Mack,

You better hope your CB scores some points for you tonight, because I might be able to pull this one out with the Pats playing tonight.

Comment

McCourty is good for two pick 6's off Henne tonight, BOOK IT! I wish... I think you're taking me out.

Comment

News Flash: Wes Welker is the man

We just recieved news which confirms that Wes Welker is in fact the man. I repeat Wes Welker is the man. Wow, talk about what seems to be an improbable come from behind victory by yours truly. McFadden needs to post 27.01 points tonight for Iggy to recapture the lead over me. I was down by almost 20 before the Monday games started and only had Welker and two IDPs remaining to pull me back from the death.

Props to the rookie, jbml, for totally killing it Cam Newton style during week 1.

Comment

Injury woes

Wow, some significant injuries in week two. The Cowboys got nailed with two. Romo with the cracked rib and Jones with the dislocated shoulder. They will be back to play this season. This guy:

Not likely. Thomas Jones and Dexter McCluster will have to carry the load. McCluster looked more productive, Jones got more carries. Jones is 33 years old. With guys like Ricky Williams and Willis McGahee being a UFA in the off-season its tough to feel sorry for the Chiefs. It's very easy to feel sorry for Charles though. He's one of the most exciting players in the league. Fingers crossed for a full recovery on that blown ACL.

In other news, Arian Foster is killing me right now... Two weeks in a row now I should have started Tate. White and Turner are off to big starts. I need them both to have breakout games to win this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X