Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Jam!!! Week 7 voting-Pick your favourite Raps!! (pg 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Jam!!! Week 7 voting-Pick your favourite Raps!! (pg 2)

Since hearing about the relaunch of NBA Jam last week, the talk of the office has been which players are going to make it in the game. As you know, the best part of NBA Jam back in the day was the player combinations. With that in mind, EA Sports has come through, giving fans the chance to select which three players from each team they would like to see represented in the revival.

Like the original game, each squad will be composed of a three-man roster, which players can choose from to bring onto the virtual court. Starting today, you have the chance to vote on three teams a week. Each team in the NBA will be featured for a full week on the site, and the voting for all 30 teams will be complete by the end of March. This week’s teams and players are:

Sacramento Kings: Kevin Martin, Tyreke Evans, Jason Thompson, Spencer Hawes, Beno Udrih, Andres Nocioni

Oklahoma City Thunder: Kevin Durant, Jeff Green, Russell Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha, Nenad Krstic, James Harden

LA Clippers: Baron Davis, Blake Griffin, Al Thornton, Chris Kaman, Eric Gordon, Marcus Camby
    DimeMag.com
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jan 14, 2010, 08:33 PM. Reason: Had to add the fitting throwback video :D

Ah, this is awesome! That game was great back in the early-mid 90's! A quarter would get you a quarter, a buck a full game. Big head mode was the shit!
    Wasn't as good for Genesis and SNES, but it was still fun. Charlotte with Mourning and Grandmama dominated for me. Or GSW with Hardaway and Mullin, Sonics with Schrempf/Kemp, Suns Barkley/KJ... The memories!

Is it going to be an arcade game or is it for the consoles?

Comment

Whaaaaattttt!! Amazing. That game was crazy-I grew up on that brotha!One of my fav bball games of all time. I loved the crazy ass dunks and hot spots! You guys remember that? Too bad it's only for the Wii though. I might have to pick up the Wii just for this game. Very cool that you can vote for the 3 players on each team too!

My votes:

Sac-Town-Martin, 'Reke, and Nocioni

Clippers-Davis, Kaman, and Gordon

OKC-Durant, Westbrook and Green

Here's the link to the voting:

http://nba-jam.easports.com/home.action
      Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Thu Jan 14, 2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I'd have to go with Thompson over Nocioni, and Griffin instead of either Kaman or Gordon(just a personal preference, I know the other two are way more proven). I'd like to see Harden in there too, take out Green. Depends on what kinda game you wanna play!

Comment

I fully endorse the Thompson candidacy. I'll run a Nocioni smear campaign if that's what it takes to get Thompson elected.

SAC: Reke, K-Mart and Thompson
          LA: Davis, Gordon and Camby
          OKC: What .40 said.

Comment

I didn't go with Griffin 'cuz I didn't think it was fair he get the spot considering he won't even play this year. Kaman is having a career year so you gotta show him some love.( plus you need a big man if you are gonna have both davis and gordon). I prolly dropped the ball on Thompson but I'm sticking to my guns.

Comment

I passed on Griffin because I'm a Camby fan and like you said .40, he's not going to even play this year.

Comment

Week 2 Voting

This weeks teams are the Timberwolves, Grizzlies and Warriors.

Here are my picks:

Minny-Jefferson, Love and Flynn

Memphis-Mayo, Randolph and Gay

Golden State-Ellis, Biedrins and Curry

Link for this weeks voting:

Comment

lol .40 cal I had the same ones. Great minds think alike
                  Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

This is probably the best game for a system like the Wii - I remember playing NBA Jam at the arcade was such a better experience than on a nintendo but with the Wii, the interactivity will be better than an arcade plus the fact that you can play on a nice 40 + inch tv......wow.....can't wait for this game to come out

For the Clipper suggestions, not having Griffin would be an insult - you have look at marketability as well as youth an potential - much better choice than the older, even though established, Camby
                    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Week 3 Voting

This weeks teams are the Knicks, Hornets and Nets.

My picks:

NYC- Nate (can you imagine the sick dunks he will have in the game!), Lee and Gallinari

New Orleans- CP3, West and Okafor

New Jersey- Harris, Lopez and CDR

Link for this weeks voting: (Voting closes on Sunday @ midnight for these teams.)

Comment

Week 6 Voting

Missed a couple of weeks. This weeks teams are the Heat, Hawks and Suns.

My picks:

Heat- Flash, Beasly and Haslem

Hawks- Oooh tough choices...but I'm going with Johnson, J Smoove and Horford.

Suns- Captain Canuck, Amare (even though he'll prolly be traded any minute now) and Richardson (he'll have some dirrty dunks!)

Link:

Comment

Week 7-Vote for your fav Raps!

Seeing as this week's vote involves the Dinos, I'm temporarily moving this thread into the Raptors section.

Here's your chance to vote for your favourite Raptors to make it into the NBA Jam video game!

Your option of players are:

Andrea Bargnani
                          Chris Bosh
                          Jose Calderon
                          DeMar DeRozan
                          Jarrett Jack
                          Hedo Turkoglu

You can vote for three of them. My picks are CB4 (big surprise there ), Il Mago and...hmm tough decision but I'll go with the Compton Kid, if for no other reason than you need a guy on the team with sick hops for NBA Jam.

So who are you guys gonna vote for?

You can also vote for which players you want from the Mavs and Jazz.

Here's the link to vote:

Comment

I went with Bargs, Bosh and Jack. I'd rather a PG in there, and he'll be able to stick some 3's. Bosh should be a force on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                            X