Kevin Durant Drops 66 Points @ Rucker Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Durant Drops 66 Points @ Rucker Park

Now I know it's not coming against NBA ballers, but apparently most of the other players have played some form of competitive ball, be it college and/or overseas.

And hey it's not like there's much going on on right now!

dropping 66 points on scrubs isn't impressive.
    Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Sat Aug 6, 2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

That was pretty entertaining. My first reaction was, why would he risk injury, and then I remember that Rucker Park is famous and Kevin is following in the footsteps of other greats like Dr. J and Wilt Chamberlain.

But it sure seemed like a pretty fun atmosphere. Everyone was really pumped that he was there. After every point he scored everyone was running on the court, slapping him on the back and wanting to touch him. I can see why they had security. Kevin could have easily been overwhelmed by the crowd. I think a lot of kids will go home happy and will remember this game for a long time. Good for Kevin.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

That was fun to watch.

Regardless of the competition, you still have to hit the shots and he hit some pretty impressive and deep ones continuously with the crowd literally right next to him screaming in his ear.

Comment

The people who watch that and react with "Well it didn't come against NBA competition" are squares. Period.

Comment

This was one of the most watched vids on youtube for a while
            Foot Locker Deals

Comment

Working...
            X