Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

UNBELIEVABLE.

Some of the most ridiculous Shooting I've ever seen from BJ.
    This is some Magic and Larry shit. Who knows, if Shelby ever becomes a starter or role player or something in the NBA (he was drafted by the grizz) I would love to see how they act when they play eachother. I know they wont flip out or anything like in this video, but who knows. One thing I do know, Milwaukee vs Memphis in the finals is what I am hoping for. The crazy thing is Josh lit BJ up in their first game.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      I was totally ignoring the good things about the euro league and that made the street ballers look better in my mind. So many good passers and shooters, and so many players with High-Iq and the coaches are good at what they do. I still think that any team could use a player who can drive and finish and things like that (a go-to), but there are many better options then a street baller (if we even count them as an option). Makes more sense to me now.
      Wow; hats off to you sir!

Comment

Anyone else notice how the Announcer was calling Derozan "LAX" and "Kid Fly"?

I think that was Derozan anyway.

I kinda like LAX ... Kid Fly works too.
        Both are better than Kid Comp-10 or whatever are calling him these days. haha

ADD That was a SICK off the backboard to himself, mid game. Like Carter in the All-Star game.
        I like Kid Fly. Don't know what LAX even mean.

Comment

It's the name of the main Airport in LA... he's from LA and he FLIES. Works for me.
          Thank you for letting me know what LAX Mean. Didn't connect the dots. lol

Comment

and to be clear you would pronounce each letter so it sounds like el(L) eh(A) ex(X). NOT as a single world "LAX". TO me there is nothing in the way it sounds that makes it similar to the word laxative. The only connection is how it's spelled.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                Kobe Doin' Work.

Comment

eww

Comment

This is something new:

Source

Nick Young is not going to participate in the Drew vs. Goodman game. He isn't hurt, he doesn't have better things to do, he isn't playing because he is upset he didn't get the MVP of the Drew League. I don't think I have ever seen anything like this. Let's hope this doesn't set a precedent.

According to Marc Spears
                    from yahoo.com:

Smiley said NBA players on the Drew League’s roster Saturday include Harden, Williams, DeRozan, Smith, Brandon Jennings, Javale McGee and Pooh Jeter. Williams replaced Washington Wizards guard Nick Young on the roster, Smiley added, because Young is upset about not being named MVP of the Drew League. That honor was given to Long Beach State senior guard Casper Ware, who was voted in by the fans via the Internet.
                    Nick Young is a f$@#ing LOSER.

Comment

Thats messed up. Well, Nick Young will be Nick Young. I rather Williams anyways.

Comment

I think Derrick Williams might be a better player right now.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                          I think Derrick Williams might be a better player right now.
                          Thats true, and I think for the purposes of the street ball and stuff, he is more entertaining. He has had some sick plays already.

Comment

Working...
                          X