• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain Vs Lithuania 8-13-11

Watch the full game if you missed it.

First Half

Second Half

enjoy
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

I haven't seen it yet so im super excited. Got a glimpse of Jose in the warm ups. This is gonna be fun.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Eh I don't wanna sound douchey but this is in the wrong forum.
      This forum is for "anything regarding the rest of the National Basketball Association"

Comment

its cool man. you don't sound like a douche..
        i just had a difficult time finding a good spot to put this. any suggestions?
        in the end i came to a conclusion that it might fit in with the lets NBA section.
        this is because there are NBA players on team Spain and our very own JV is on team Lithuania.

any-who, JV played a rocky game. He saw limited minutes but still managed to score 10 or 12 points. he got elbowed in the lower back in the second quarter by pau gasol. that really pissed me off but im guessing it was unintentional.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
          its cool man. you don't sound like a douche..
          i just had a difficult time finding a good spot to put this. any suggestions?
          in the end i came to a conclusion that it might fit in with the lets NBA section.
          this is because there are NBA players on team Spain and our very own JV is on team Lithuania.

any-who, JV played a rocky game. He saw limited minutes but still managed to score 10 or 12 points. he got elbowed in the lower back in the second quarter by pau gasol. that really pissed me off but im guessing it was unintentional.
          Amir Johnson would say otherwise on the elbow. Gasol nailed him with one earlier this year if I recall correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X