Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV & Lithuania vs Spain live right now

http://www.sport24.me/streams/CreepyTV8.html

Awesome. Just caught the last minute. Big plays by Val at the end there.

Thanks for the link

Comment

JV can hold his own against Gasol brothers and Ibaka. Marc can't stop JV

Comment

Game over, Lithuania 88 - Spain 76

Stats:
        http://www.musukrepsinis.lt/public/f...18_LTU-ESP.pdf

Valanciunas Gets 11 pts, 5rbs, 2blk, 2stl in 17 minutes.

Comment

JV had the highest Efficiency Rating out of anyone on his entire team, and behind only that of the Gasol bros.
          Not to shabby. Very impressed Lithuania actually hung around in this one, let alone won it. Good for them!

Comment

now imagine he played 34 minutes, and we'd have a 22 pt 10 rb 4 blk 4 steal performance against real NBA talent. I dont think I could ask for anything more.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              JV had the highest Efficiency Rating out of anyone on his entire team, and behind only that of the Gasol bros.
              Not to shabby. Very impressed Lithuania actually hung around in this one, let alone won it. Good for them!
              It was new arena opening game. Lithuania just could not loose this game. Lithuania had really good game, Spain was not ready. And JV stood it up.
              No doubt he's Duncan's level player really.
              Tomorrow Lithuania will play Russia (should crush them coz of latest loss). And they will play Latvia at next day after Russia (easy win).

Comment

He has pretty consistently had the highest efficiency rating on his national team so far. It's pretty impressive. I just wonder two things. 1. How did and does Bargnani fair in the efficiency department compared to his teammates on his national team? and 2. How do they figure out the efficiency score? because Pau had good stats but he only shot 33% from the field (maybe his crapload of free throws ramped up his rating).

Comment

I wanted to watch the game live but i keep getting a shitty feed. I'm glad to see Lithuania take it to Spain after the last game. Nice to see JV playing alright against top notch opponents. Can't wait for him to come over in '12-'13 season.

On another note. Who here is pumped for the Drew League Vs Goodman League game on the 20th. It should be very fun to watch. I've heard rumors about Nick Yong possibly defecting from Drew to Goodman because of the fact that he lost out on the MVP award at the Drew League. I can't blame the guy he played amazing. On one of his last games he dropped 60 points. That's MVP if you ask me. My predictions are that the Goodman team will win. On the other hand I'm going for the Drew League.
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Who's watching the Eagles play the Steelers tonight? Its starts at 8 pm eastern time. Lets go Eagles!!! My older brother is a die hard Steelers fan I want to rub it in his face lol
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

JV highlights:

Comment

thanks for posting the highlights you saved from wasting nearly 2 hours of my life lol

Comment

Well, that first "block" was so clearly goaltending I can't believe it wasn't called (and I don't think Ibaka could, either). Do you notice that half of Valanciunas' highlights seem to be other people fouling him? Thankfully he shoots foul shots more like Steve Nash than Dwight Howard.

I'd love to see him used a little bit more on offense just to see what he can do. That one jumpshot is one of the few in-game ones I've seen him do. I get the feeling he can do a lot more but isn't allowed. Probably good to keep him hungry, but it would be interesting to see.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            Well, that first "block" was so clearly goaltending I can't believe it wasn't called (and I don't think Ibaka could, either). Do you notice that half of Valanciunas' highlights seem to be other people fouling him? Thankfully he shoots foul shots more like Steve Nash than Dwight Howard.

I'd love to see him used a little bit more on offense just to see what he can do. That one jumpshot is one of the few in-game ones I've seen him do. I get the feeling he can do a lot more but isn't allowed. Probably good to keep him hungry, but it would be interesting to see.
                            Ya, that Goaltend was hilarious; the only thing I can think of is that the ball actually didn't have a "peak" as it was almost perfectly horizontal... reaching? Ah well, a blocks a block.

I'd like to see him used more as well, but I guess they're just greasing the wheels a bit.
                            Soo far I am impressed with how he uses his body though, and takes advantage of his size. 20 more pounds will do this kid WONDERS, as he has shown to be very capable with his back to the basket.

Comment

Ya, that Goaltend was hilarious; the only thing I can think of is that the ball actually didn't have a "peak" as it was almost perfectly horizontal... reaching? Ah well, a blocks a block.

I'd like to see him used more as well, but I guess they're just greasing the wheels a bit.
                              Soo far I am impressed with how he uses his body though, and takes advantage of his size. 20 more pounds will do this kid WONDERS, as he has shown to be very capable with his back to the basket.
                              I think 20 lbs might be too much for him. He's actually not a beanpole, despite what has been said. He's definitely got to get stronger, but 20 extra pounds might cause knee or foot problems. Maybe over a few years it might not be a problem.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X